Opposing fans taking over

which fans take over the arena/stadium when they are in town.

i swear watching the lakers vs phoenix it seem like it was at least split.

thought that was bad until i saw the bulls vs milwaukee highlights. i still remember derrick rose going off and if you closed your eyes you wouldve think they were playing at the united center.

My Yankees take over all the stadiums when they're on the road :pimp:

A lot of Knicks fans was in Barclays when they played my Nets but I don't count that because it's the same city

Last edited:
NY fans travel VERY well.

Also, up until this season, OPACY was known as Fenway South :smh:

NY fans always show up for games in Florida. Miami, Orlando, Tampa.

Steelers fan travel EXTREMELY well.

I was up at the giants / steelers game this past season and all you saw was terrible towels allllllll over.

steelers...cowboys...packers..

yankees...cubs...(i still dont buy red sox 'nation')

lakers...celtics..

All the big market teams (Yankees, Giants, Red Sox) take over the Oakland Coliseum during baseball season.

Steelers fans in opposing stadiums >>>>

I see terrible towlels every time they play regardless of where it's at ..

Bunch of band wagoners

I used to hate seeing lakers fans all over MSG the dark ages

yankees and giants fans travel well. knicks fans travel very well when the team is good. ( i dont even think its travel, they are transplants)

steelers fans travel very well too

Raiders own San Diego, KC, Denver and Phoenix....and soon Farmers Field in LA. No one ever takes over our home field.

Oh and when the Yankees played the Dodgers there were only a few Yankee fans. Maybe they just invade the east coast teams.

Raiders own San Diego, KC, Denver and Phoenix....and soon Farmers Field in LA. No one ever takes over our home field.
laugh.gif

No one takes over the Oakland Coliseum because they are deathly afraid of your fanbase, not because of anything else.

It only happens when teams are garbage.

Not even. The A's struggle with about a 50/50 split even when they're raw.

You're right. Some fan bases just cant support their team. I remember when the A's were playing the Red Sox in the divisional round, I showed up to the OC and bought tickets in the lower level 30 minutes before gametime....from the box office. So yes, I retract my statement. Its not ONLY when teams are garbage.

A lot of Knicks fans was in Barclays when they played my Nets but I don't count that because it's the same city

Not to take this off topic but how you gonna **** on Licensed to Ball about calling the Lakers "our" squad when you're saying "my" Yankees and Nets ? :lol:

Not to take this off topic but how you gonna **** on Licensed to Ball about calling the Lakers "our" squad when you're saying "my" Yankees and Nets ? :lol:

Because he does it for the luuulz.

Last edited:
SF Giants fill up Petco in San Diego.

Top 5 teams in MLB road attendence last year.

1 NY Yankees
2 NY Mets
3 Washington
4 San Francisco
5 LA Dodgers

Last edited:
Laker fans in Oracle Arena (Warriors) absolutely disgust me. The bandwagon Asian broads that don't **** about bball are the worst! :x

"OMG KOBE!!!!!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom