Opposing fans taking over

Laker fans in Oracle Arena (Warriors) absolutely disgust me. The bandwagon Asian broads that don't **** about bball are the worst! :x

"OMG KOBE!!!!!"
THIS 

Asians and Mexicans/Latinos and trashy white/black folks are the worst basketball fans in general 
laugh.gif

Arco fills up with Warriors and Lakers fans too... Albeit, this season hasn't been to bad compared to seasons past

Jerk.
Its true!!!! 

Its like spotting Mormons, you can easily pick out whos a Lakers fan by just looking at them for the most part 
laugh.gif

Speaking of Mormons, BYU usually has a legitimate presence wherever they go. They stay taking over these little WCC gyms :lol:

Longtime clippers fan.=. Until recently it was always the visiting team fans. When we play the Lakers its usually a Lakers home this year it was split. Dont mind Lob City band-wagoners gives me someone to cheer with.

New York fans to Philly arenas especially when our teams our doing bad smh. When I went to the Sixers vs Knicks game last Saturday there was more Knicks fans than Sixers fans smh. And oh yea Phillies fans used to take over the Nationals stadium so badly back then that they had to change the rules on buying tickets for us haha

I would like to apologize for my insensitive comments earlier.

What's this 'travel well' talk?

Like you guys are unaware that tons of bandwagon fans aren't even from the place their team is from. They live in tne 'opposing' teams vicinity.

^i was actually going to make this point as well

I Agee except for football fans. Many of those travel to games especially playoff ones

I have been to a lot of University of Arizona basketball/football games over the past decade and the teams from the Midwest have a lot of retirees living here. When Iowa came to play here a couple years ago, the crowd at the football game was almost 40% Hawkeye fans. Also BYU fans pack the joint whenever we play them.

Last week when I worked the Sixers game. I sware 75% of the fans were Knick fans.

I had to give out Sixer key chains. No one took em.They were saying "Imma burn that ish" and stuff 
laugh.gif

Pretty shocking tho

thought that was bad until i saw the bulls vs milwaukee highlights. i still remember derrick rose going off and if you closed your eyes you wouldve think they were playing at the united center.
probably the worst case in the nba......**** be hilarious as hell though 

thought that was bad until i saw the bulls vs milwaukee highlights. i still remember derrick rose going off and if you closed your eyes you wouldve think they were playing at the united center.
probably the worst case in the nba......**** be hilarious as hell though 

this was what i was tombout :rofl:

(damn, i miss drose) :\

NY fans always show up for games in Florida. Miami, Orlando, Tampa.
Knicks fans at the Amway 
sick.gif

but Red Sox Nation OWN the Trop..Im sure Yankee fans do too, plus Yankees spring training facility is in Tampa right next to Raymond James.

its also a lot of contrarian fans too that pick the rival of the home team. i think the biggest case in point Cowboys fans in DC. they have never even stepped foot in texas but root for them just because.

Same thing with Steelers fans in Baltimore and Packer fans in Chicago all though these examples make a lot more sense since they are much closer geographically. I know a good amount of people with roots in one but residing in the other.

Mexico soccer fans anywhere in the US
The US National Team tries to play in the midwest/mideast not expecting any Mexican fans and you see the stadium its like 70% Mexican fans
dont get me started when they play down here in LA or San Diego :lol:

Mexico soccer fans anywhere in the US
The US National Team tries to play in the midwest/mideast not expecting any Mexican fans and you see the stadium its like 70% Mexican fans
dont get me started when they play down here in LA or San Diego
laugh.gif
I was at the CONCACAF Gold Cup at the Rose Bowl 2 years ago..... got in like 3 fights down there 
laugh.gif
mad.gif

^ agreed
laugh.gif
plus the USMNT fanbase is horrible. they don't know crap about soccer, just racism
roll.gif
 what

the first part I guess is kinda true if you want to play stereotypes... but the second part? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/340918/what-t...e-the-most-pleasure-in-watching-suffer/180_20

as watching this game at the ESPN Zone in Vegas..... and me, my best friend, and his sister were the only American fans there. There were probably 50-100 people there. I have never actually been scared watching a sporting event before until then. Of course there were a few Mexico fans there that were cool, but the vast majority of them I could have called immigration on for all I cared laugh.gif Every goal they scored we had *%@+ thrown at us, at one point my boy was even picked up from his seat laugh.giflaugh.gif

From that point on, and from the moment I saw how mexican infested the Rose Bowl was, I decided that I would forever hate the Mexican soccer fanbase.

That game last night against Bosnia was amazing though laugh.giflaugh.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
oh

Last edited:
dude is pinoy and wants to talk about annoying fanbases? hmmm I think the WORST fan base is easily manny pacman. dudes don't know crap about the sport of boxing but run their mouths without stop. either way, he fails

Back
Top Bottom