Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

Aint gonna lie you picked some weak dudes. They're better than her but in the grand scheme of things you got a Malvo currently, you got an all time great like Benjamin Linus, imo Narcisse was a better villain than Rosetti's quirky ***, etc.

The goat tv villain is Walter white. Son made you believe he was a good guy all along but was in it for himself
He been said he was in it for the money from the get go though.

I think I just now read the full title or maybe I forgot but I'm a bit surprised this show is so good given it was created by the same Person that made Weeds. I should check my early comments in this thread cuz I know the creator of Weeds is not what caused me to watch it :lol: Now I'm a bit worried wondering when this show will fall completely off.
Aint gonna lie you picked some weak dudes. They're better than her but in the grand scheme of things you got a Malvo currently, you got an all time great like Benjamin Linus, imo Narcisse was a better villain than Rosetti's quirky ***, etc.

The goat tv villain is Walter white. Son made you believe he was a good guy all along but was in it for himself
Nah I don't know what you talking about. Walter White was the hero of the story. Everyone that held him back and down, his betrayers are the villains.

If you aint know he was doing it for himself I don't know what to say. Him saying he had to make and deal drugs to provide for his family before he died is selfish if you think about it. I was always aware of that. That don't make him a villain though.

Last edited:
Weeds was good for the first few seasons. It fell victim to the Showtime curse of being on for too long. Weeds, Dexter, Californication.

I never watched the last season. Her middle son became such a pos. Wanted that kid to catch a bullet.

Yea weeds took a weird turn as soon as they moved around. But this show is off to a great start. Hopefully the creator takes the bad from Weeds and corrects it wit this show.

He been said he was in it for the money from the get go though.

tumblr_n6yknkIwT31sbyh1zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n6yhhcgjN61s63vbho5_250.gif

Flaca too 
devil.gif

I wish they didn't kill her off in season one 
devil.gif
, Daya's mom is nice too

Last edited:
Gyp was god damn monster. Do I need to post a vid of the shovel scene?

He set the bar way too high. Narcisse can't hold a candle to my son Rosetti.

Might have to go rewatch that season.

rosetti was a lunatic. Looked for any reason to kill someone. Killed that old dude that helped him just because he laughed at him.

That was rude of him. Gonna correct someone and laugh in their face about it? The old man had it coming.

rosetti was a lunatic. Looked for any reason to kill someone. Killed that old dude that helped him just because he laughed at him.
Wait what scene was that? I never tried remembering their names so iM lost.

EDIT: NVM ya'll talking about a diff show.

Last edited:
At the end of the day Rosetti was Masseria's *****. He wasn't a boss, just a crazy dude that ran wild for a min before he got one in the back of the head. Very entertaining but he set no bar.

Back
Top Bottom