Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

Since new season started. Who yall got top 3?
I got..

Maritza
Morello
Dayas mom (forget her name) lol.
(HM) Asian chick

I think daya's mom Aleida looks better than her. She's trouble but looks good. Her man's sidepiece Margarita looking nice too.

Got through two eps yesterday. Starting slow but hopefully it picks up. Haven't had the urge to binge so that def says something.

boo was flourishing on the outside. Picked up that slim pretty girl at the bar. Then had that thick, gorgeous one back at her place.

I'll never understand lebians bruh.

I have a lesbian acquaintance named Helen. She is short and pretty fat. Too big for me. She is cute tho (like facewise). She smashes a new dime whenever she wants :smokin Even perfect 10 (imo) lesbians do not touch her body count.

That thick girl was one of the top ones ever on the show and she wants to ride on some fake, plastic meat strapped to big boo.

That thick girl was one of the top ones ever on the show and she wants to ride on some fake, plastic meat strapped to big boo.
roll.gif

The was a chick who had the best rack shown so far was in season 1, first prison shower scene 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Since new season started. Who yall got top 3?
I got..

Maritza
Morello
Dayas mom (forget her name) lol.
(HM) Asian chick

I got Mendez (the old head joint in charge of the kitchen)

Aleida (dayas mom. Crazy that shes like 33 in real life. I'd still bust down those sugar walls)

Last one would be that Spanish joint wit the block face

Last edited:
Ruby rose good lord...finished the whole season today but ruby rose takes the cake then daya...daya is bad sue me...

Da heights shout out :smokin

Just finished the last episode. Season was extra weak and more feminine than usual. Will not watch next year.

I got Mendez (the old head joint in charge of the kitchen)

Aleida (dayas mom. Crazy that shes like 33 in real life. I'd still bust down those sugar walls)

Last one would be that Spanish joint wit the block face
LOLOL!!! I knew EXACTLY who you was talking about too.
roll.gif

She still pretty Cold, tho.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom