Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

That cliffhanger 
mean.gif

Great season. Those last 2 episodes were masterful.

Yep....just finished last night. I was in my feelings. :smh:

This season was pretty dark. I like how they shined a brighter light on how corrupt the system can be, and how racial situations are poorly handled in the world. The Judy King character is too real. They only F with you when it's convenient, but not when ish hits the fan.

I feel like this season made me care about charters I usually wouldn't. Blanca, Lolly, Maria, Heely, started to hop on the Caputo bandwagon but he ruined that.

Was I the only one who had a big smile while Piper got her reality check? Humbled that *** quickly :lol:

This may be my last season.

Not as fun as it was.

I feel like everything has been covered.

Last edited:
Seems like a lot enjoyed the new season from the posts I saw in the thread previews. Got me almost wanting to watch.

Just finished the season.

I got the feels....smh. Season was so depressing but good.

Ramos :pimp:
Linda sitting in the stall in the finale :pimp:

Finally finished. I got so many feels. I think the black girls are going ham next season.

I highly doubt it but who knows. this season was mainly target for the black lives matter movement. I liked how they made P use the "i cant breath"

Been binging.
Just saw S4E12

Almost cried

Last edited:
Lori Petty killed it this season. The end took my by surprise 
tired.gif
. Great foreshadowing with the ending. Man, F them guards. They gotta go. 

MAN WHAT THE **** MAN

YOUR MOMS SAID STAY OUTTA TROUBLE

Finished the season last night. Decent season.

Didn't expect it to end like that.

How they going make my girl Ramos eat that :smh:

Last edited:
man i started watching this current season but stopped like 5 or so minutes in. it seemed like it was going to be really corny.

ima give it a second chance becuz of this thread tho

MAN WHAT THE **** MAN

YOUR MOMS SAID STAY OUTTA TROUBLE

She's in the feels. Moms left the bing before her. She lost her child to da system. *** got nothing to lose. I think she pops the CO

That part seemed forced. That's a little out of her character.
Right?!!! I think we have to consider it being at the wrong place/wrong time

But I think Tony wrote it best! \/

She's in the feels. Moms left the bing before her. She lost her child to da system. *** got nothing to lose. I think she pops the CO

Back
Top Bottom