Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

Kinda nice looking? She was totally on point in that flashback.

yeah she's pretty cute, peep her IMDb pic (Vicky Jeudy)

MV5BMTQzMDYwNTYzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjU4MDg2OQ@@._V1._SY314_CR54,0,214,314_.jpg

Peep the chick that plays Crazy Eyes :wow: (Uzo Aduba)

UA-e1332968304190.jpg

cool this show actually has a thread. i like it. can you actually like a show but still hate the star? :lol: last couple of minutes of the last episode of the season is the only time i have liked piper.

girl from that 70's show looks like a man :x

this show wont end like weeds because this show will only have 2 seasons. how much can you stretch out of a year in prison?

best way to describe this show is OZ lite but with females, more comedy, and less violence.

:rofl:@ the wheel chair gangster

and why u guys hating on nealy he only did what was right. he was trying to save piper from getting turnt out again and she didnt listen and look what happend

I feel like hating the protagonist is what makes this show great.
You learn more and more about her at the same time the guy from American Pie does.
So you're sitting there hating her, but you want to force yourself to like her.
Pretty good stuff.

Just finished watching too. Show got me hooked, in a weird way :lol: Very interesting to say the least.

Btw, one of the prisoners (not any of the main ones) lives in my building here in Queens. I was :wow: when i saw her. Will say whats up next time i see her.

Can't stand mentally and physically frail women. The lead character disgusts me and makes it hard to enjoy the show :lol:

Healy was gonna just let her get murked
like that? I think his wife's gonna leave him and he's gonna commit that.

Finished watching this in literally 1 full day... AMAZING SHOW. Had my attention from the jump with the tatas all the way to the final scene... Can't wait for season 2.  Jenji Kohan is the man, Both Weeds and this show are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jenji Kohan is a woman...

That ending.... What did I just watch?? I need more of this.
Exactly. Ending had me like ok lets watch the next ep now, what? That's the finale?!!!! >:

1st season way better than the 1st season of Weeds for me and in such a different way.

NT shank fight to win Morello. Her accent might annoy me in real life after awhile.

Didn't know about Preopon's crooked bottom teeth until this show. She can afford some good braces.
knife-fight-o.gif

come at me bro
View media item 529966
You're finished bro. Morello is mine.

Last edited:
Good show. And crazy eyes arc gets funnier. I kinda do dislike the main character, not in a turn away kind of way, but more the actress is doing her job. Manipulative chick under the guise of innocence ******g up people's lives to feed her emotional *****dom.

just finished the series. the whole latina click could get it, daya and her mom's at the same damn time!

"I threw my pie for you" :rofl:

"He's not an eggplant, he's ******ed" :rofl:

Good serious so far, got hooked in and could not stop watching

Back
Top Bottom