"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

I guess we should be seeing Oregon players rocking these, days before the Alamo Bowl. Made sense why its scheduled to be released for the 30th.

Nike HOH confirmed they will be releasing them. The girl said they will be doing a raffle on the 30th and selling them on the 31st. Lol. Ohhh K..????

Any chance ppl will pass on these ?im hoping all the yeezy hype gets their minds off these
I could see the Yeezy takin some heat off these kinda like the Gamma 11 seemed to take some heat off the Prelude 3s this past weekend, albeit a very small reprieve 

I could see the Yeezy takin some heat off these kinda like the Gamma 11 seemed to take some heat off the Prelude 3s this past weekend, albeit a very small reprieve 
wouldn't use that comparison, the kobe 3's are on of the ugliest shoes ever and even if they were limited for the prelude; not that many people wanted them over 11's.

there's gonna be a ton of people going for either the foams or yeezy's.....or both.

wouldn't use that comparison, the kobe 3's are on of the ugliest shoes ever and even if they were limited for the prelude; not that many people wanted them over 11's.

there's gonna be a ton of people going for either the foams or yeezy's.....or both.
Yeah, you're probably right. Especially if they are releasing on different days, then its probably not gonna help much if at all

This upcoming weekend is going to be expensive for me if I even get a few of the releases that are coming out....

The way I see it, absolutely everyone will be going for the Yeezys on Friday. My guess is many will miss out, then try for these. If anything it'll amp up the hype on these foams, as the people salty from the yeezys will be out there wanting to buy something

The wolves will be after these regardless of Yeezys ...Plenty that get Yeezys will go for these too IMO. Tie Oregon with anything and it's bound to draw attention.

Back
Top Bottom