"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

You have to have a really good account to even get offered these shoes or sticking some cash in your rep's pocket

Last edited:
I called 2 hoh stores and spoke to 2 women each one said. " yes we will be doing a raffle on the 30th and selling them on monday". Ummmmmm. Lol wtf
Are all hoh raffles on the 27th?

might go pick up a ticket at tysons, not venturing into PG for these 
roll.gif

never said they were going to be easy to cop tho, but ndc,these hoh's in my area,boutiques carrying them...its looking better but we will see as the release date gets closer

A complete joke that these aren't releasing at an HOH or Footlocker store in the state of OREGON. But they're releasing in 2 stores in Texas... Our opponents state... SMFH footlocker. :smh:

A complete joke that these aren't releasing at an HOH or Footlocker store in the state of OREGON. But they're releasing in 2 stores in Texas... Our opponents state... SMFH footlocker.
mean.gif
Yeah, I find that odd. What gives Nike? You plan on giving the entire state a free pair? 
nerd.gif

Definitely a nice shoe, hopefully they're not as limited and there would be a chance to cop.

A complete joke that these aren't releasing at an HOH or Footlocker store in the state of OREGON. But they're releasing in 2 stores in Texas... Our opponents state... SMFH footlocker.
mean.gif
Wow if this turns out to be the case, it's freaking mind boggling for so many reasons.

mean.gif
c'mon, you should know by now the oregon shoes are for those who can't name a single player on any oregon sports team LOL

Wow if this turns out to be the case, it's freaking mind boggling for so many reasons.

I honestly think Footlocker just s**t the bed on this one. It can't be a strategic decision... It's either a blatant FU to Oregon (which makes no sense) or the decision makers at Footlocker had their heads up their *** and decided to only make them available at the typical high volume, big market stores.

The 2 stores in Texas thing trips me out tho. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom