"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

I'm sick that these were within grasp and I couldn't complete the purchase. 
sick.gif

You guys got some great luck. Struck out once again sucks. Dudes getting it manually beating out bots now? Another was able to purchase through their phone? Someone else copped 3 of them?! Sheesh.......whatever.....salt level is high....but congrats on those who copped.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Could bot have said it better bro. Salt level is high over here as well.I guess we just don't have the Midas *click*

To be honest fam add-to-cart service is the only way to go! IMO
I use bots, ones I made myself from scratch and still, I be stuc at the waiting in line window for a minute then get the dreaded out of stoc pop up .. Oh the agony lol

just to make some people feel better.

Half the bot services charged 200$ for there HELP! 

Glad i didn't go that route! 

Just a heads up if you want to go that route next time...

forgot to change the billing name on my two orders even tho i used two different ccs under 2 different names. what are the chances of me getting cancelled

I use bots, ones I made myself from scratch and still, I be stuc at the waiting in line window for a minute then get the dreaded out of stoc pop up .. Oh the agony lol
Damn. Even dudes with bots understand the struggle. Come here brother, one day we will have our place in the sun. 
smokin.gif

Easy morning light work, got 6 pairs for me and my friends because they are important. Size 10 for me, 12 for da homie from Pre-K, 8 for da Dos Equis guy, 14 for Chip Kelley, 12.75 for Wayne Head, and 16 for Lebron. No new friends, only do it for my homies!

.........smh.

Back
Top Bottom