"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

Isn't this information in the DM you got when you successfully RSVPed, I wonder if Seatlle Nike store had more of these than anybody else 
because hes going to wait in line. and why would seattle have more foamposites than another nike store? You do realize its in a different state. Pretty much explains it to me these are for the hypebeats and resellers.  

how much will ebay prices eventually drop to?

See this is the problem

Personally it's box price or nothing with me

The anger/salt over people who beast and cheat the system to resell?

Paying resell is what feeds the market and hype

People are paying resellers every release then get mad every release because resellers bought them all

Very constipated thought process

They are just shoes leather and rubber

Made to be perishable

If I fail on a shoe ehh oh well on to the next shoe

Resellers/bots/hype etc... Exist only because people are willing to pay eBay mark ups

If more people did pay box and box only and kept it movin they would have more money saved and would kill off a ton of resellers

Congratulations to everyone who got the foams...

But since they released to the public, they aren't on the same level as a real Oregon PE from a collectors standpoint. But hey beast gonna beast.

Last edited:
forgot to change the billing name on my two orders even tho i used two different ccs under 2 different names and 2 different sizes. what are the chances of me getting cancelled

if i can cop these i have to be able to cop those 5's, those are just FIRE
smokin.gif
I wanted those more than the foams. but the foams really grew on me the past week.

lol I give up on limited releases.. I even got nikesniper a few days ago, connection speed is 65-75 consistently and I still can't get thru..congrats to those that did tho

forgot to change the billing name on my two orders even tho i used two different ccs under 2 different names and 2 different sizes. what are the chances of me getting cancelled
if both are going to the same house then you have a problem.

See this is the problem

Personally it's box price or nothing with me

The anger/salt over people who beast and cheat the system to resell?

Paying resell is what feeds the market and hype

People are paying resellers every release then get mad every release because resellers bought them all

Very constipated thought process

They are just shoes leather and rubber

Made to be perishable

If I fail on a shoe ehh oh well on to the next shoe

Resellers/bots/hype etc... Exist only because people are willing to pay eBay mark ups

If more people did pay box and box only and kept it movin they would have more money saved and would kill off a ton of resellers
Thanks for the words of encouragement brother. Helps put things in perspective...

Same thing happened to me I was waiting for a long time and thought I had a chance and then the wait in line thing just disappeared, no out of stock or error message. Anyone know why this happened?
SAME....I think trying for another pair from the same browser window may have screwed me up but don't have any way to tell

Back
Top Bottom