"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

Got cartjacked smfh.
Damn son, I woulda been mad tight... 
mean.gif

600 BIN on eBay. That's pretty cheap. I thought these guys were gonna be like 800 and up Cuz they "limited"

had me waiting in line for an extra 5 minutes after the sold out tweet

I didnt get a OOS message, and error, the waiting in line mini window just randomly closed :lol:

I've never bought anything off this waiting in line system. Never ever failed back when there were no bots and it was just first come first serve though.

#teammanual

Last edited:
Had them in cart, forgot to add money to my card (have the money in cash) Hoped I had enough, nope. FAIL for me.

On the bright side, I held a 9.5 for the whole checkout timer. I guess there goes another for the restock.

Is it wrong that I feel accomplished in getting all the way to "in line" on an NDC release?

#teammanual
Me. 
laugh.gif
 When I selected my size, I thought I had a chance to add them to cart like the SC Gloves. No. But oh well. 

But if anyone with a size 12 they'd like to sell? Hello.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
theres a grip of "newly listed" Oregon Foamposite on ebay. smh . dude has a picture of his email confirmation with a $600 starting price... smh this is whats wrong 

i just copped a size 10.5! It kept giving me out unavailable because in others carts, but i was persistent and kept clicking add to cart and came out with a pair!! so stoked. I thought i struck out on these. 

Back
Top Bottom