"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

I can get a pair of these for $500 even or a pair of DS Coppers for the same price. Are these really worth it for those who have a pair? I'm leaning towards the Dirty Copper

Last edited:
What are you waiting for?!!!!! GO!!!!!

idk about these being beautiful, cool looking, fear 5s are beautiful

Take that and run for the hills. Fear V > really easy to replace these for a decent price also. Give it some more time pairs will be down to $400.

Take that and run for the hills. Fear V > really easy to replace these for a decent price also. Give it some more time pairs will be down to $400.

I been looking

I have yet to see a pair be at least 475

everybody wanting minimum 500

but what if you have no affiliation to oregon except that you buy from a company based there? that's why the whole oregon gimmick kinda doesn't work for me. i guess they have an exicting footballteam

would *red supreme dunk lows for oregon foams be an even trade?

Last edited:
Got a pair and the email :nerd:

Now the waiting game :nerd:

Damn you. :lol:

When the tweet went out, the individual Oregon link was not working (well for me anyways). It didn't go live until 5 or so minutes later. :smh:

Try being a size 15...two listing right now both want 1k and i have offered 600. SMH they can keep em.

U shoulda known better.

Not saying theyre worth it,
But

So and so values em at 1000

Theyre not gonna knock off 400.
100 200 if its a miracle.

Some are dillusional tho

the roody poo who offered me 500 shipped by paypal for BOTH ds gammas and ds black n red xi.

Then had the balls to say he was only askig for a 20% discount (as if i knew him or should give one)

Then asked me for a counter offer,....

500 shipped. After paypal 485. After shipping 450. So 225 a pair? Really dude? U want em each for retail plus 20......shipped too?

Really?

As if my prices were sodomy. Not in the least.

But not saying you are that bad. Cuz 1000 is high no matter the size

Last edited:
Question? Wut do you think about this deal? Opions please.

Looking to trade VNDS Oregon Foams for DS Toro 6s and sum cash. Foams were worn for about 1 hr in a half to a high

school BBall game. Cant even tel they were worn, but I'm an honest person when it comes to Kicks.

Question? Wut do you think about this deal? Opions please.
Looking to trade VNDS Oregon Foams for DS Toro 6s and sum cash. Foams were worn for about 1 hr in a half to a high
school BBall game. Cant even tel they were worn, but I'm an honest person when it comes to Kicks.

.....dude....

Like how much cash?

20? 200?

Might help.

Toro plus 100 to 200 depending on siZe.

Was $200, now only wants too give $150 cash. But I might take due to the fact that I really want these Toro 6s.

Back
Top Bottom