Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Google it and see what you come up with.
yeah a meaningless game against an average oregon state on a sunday. nike won't release these on a SUNDAY. Not everything has to be released on ASW. Oregon basketball has nothing to do with ASW.   I am now leaning on these to never release like Beavetonfeet said. Just a gift to the players for the season they played. 

yeah a meaningless game against an average oregon state on a sunday. nike won't release these on a SUNDAY. Not everything has to be released on ASW. Oregon basketball has nothing to do with ASW.   I am now leaning on these to never release like Beavetonfeet said. Just a gift to the players for the season they played. 
Agree

Last edited:
And as far as we know these also have nothing to do w/ Oregon Ducks basketball. The FB team is the only "team" we are aware of that has them. Sneaker sites are pretty good at following college athletes and doing write ups when they post rare gear to their social media. Season's not close to over yet, but as of now, no UO BB players w/ these.

IMO opinion, just like so many retro's, these would be a subpar shoe to hoop in. Compared to the tech that is in the shoes nowadays, these can't compare. They're a great wear around, lifestyle type shoe though. One of the best. Great materials, great craftsmanship. Just not a good hoop shoe IMO.

So only basketball players get the AJ's? What about the other athletes? 

As far as I/we know, only FB players get the J's. The hoops team has gotten a pair or two, but the FB team gets them consistently from what I understand. That's based off what I read on sneaker sites, twitter, IG, etc., but most folks agree with that verdict.

I posted a pic a page back of a GM website with pairs

they have BEEN on GM websites a little after the pics 1st surfaced on BJs instagram

people need to watch out

as for @BeavertonFeet pairs and people asking him to take pics of the tag some samples can indicate where exactly the shoe came from. Meaning it could reveal his Oregon connect which could be a bad thing. Not worth the risk of showing pics dude was nice enough to take pics and drop the info he did.
My bad, your pic wasn't showing for me initially. Looks like one of those sites that sells straight up fakes mixed with GMs. I was looking at the wrong places. But yea, that's pretty crazy.

As far as I/we know, only FB players get the J's. The hoops team has gotten a pair or two, but the FB team gets them consistently from what I understand. That's based off what I read on sneaker sites, twitter, IG, etc., but most folks agree with that verdict.

So only basketball players get the AJ's? What about the other athletes? 

To my knowledge the basketball team normally gets a away colored Jordan different from the football team

Like the football team got the black 4s and the basketball team got the white ones (duckmans)

Im willing to bet the basketball team will get a Jordan sig this season

the team has been balling and with the hype surrounding these Oregon themed Jordans NIke is rubbing hands like Birdman

My boy just texted me and said Feb 15 is the RD for them. 

They arent releasing in Europe

I.
That's good considering the basketball team sucks and the football team is really good every year.

I.
That's good considering the basketball team sucks and the football team is really good every year.
They just lost their first game today against a 13-2 Colorado team... 28-9 last year with a sweet 16 appearance.

Last edited:
He doesnt have them in hand, just nike rep info

I've got them in hand. There's not a product or color code anywhere on the box or on the shoe. I've just seen the color code attached to the rumor websites that say these will release. The code doesn't make sense.

I've got them in hand. There's not a product or color code anywhere on the box or on the shoe. I've just seen the color code attached to the rumor websites that say these will release. The code doesn't make sense.
My buddy is a pretty reliable source. I dont used him enough tho (i dont wear Js), he wants them and he's in Paris so thats why i got that text hahah

How credible is your boy?  Can anybody else confirm this?
He is a bum in the streets of NY. Only called Nike and ask them, im sure they will tell you 
tongue.gif

And the debate rages on. Either these will release like rumored and they'll resale for good $ or they won't release and the few on the streets will go for huge $. Should be fun to watch unfold. Maybe I'll keep my pair on ice, just in case. Wanna rock them so bad though.

They just lost their first game today against a 13-2 Colorado team... 28-9 last year with a sweet 16 appearance.

Tough crowd on NT. Sweet 16 sucks? So Elite 8 is average then?
One of the weakest season last year. They still are not as good as other programs to be getting all the exclusive stuff but I would probably give my alma mater that treatment too. Sorry if I offended you alumni or fans but y'all football program is the s##t though.

One of the weakest season last year. They still are not as good as other programs to be getting all the exclusive stuff but I would probably give my alma mater that treatment too. Sorry if I offended you alumni or fans but y'all football program is the s##t though.
Im not a fan by any means, just stating that they dont excatly suck. Im a UNC basketball and UGA football fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom