Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think these are pretty kool and wouldnt mind having these.. the duck on the back heel is bad lol.. *flame shield*

any word on a release date for these bad boys ? i just copped the foams but these blow them joints out the water

Daily Sole's Instagram page posted a picture and said they would release next month, no exact release day though. These shoe's unfortunately could be a limited release, if not a QS.

Like I said before if they do release I hope on line as well as in store.  This bot thing is getting ridiculous.  

These shoe store's and brand's like JB/Nike really do need to level the playing field out. They need to do a general release online and in stores so everyone gets a fair chance at copping for retail, or else we're all going to fall victims to the resellers.

I need these in my life badly, if these are so ugly and trash no one cop then .

I typically don't go for green shoe's. But the color is nice, the O on the tongue is dope, and the duck on the back is amazing. Hopefully, everyone finds these to be ugly so I can cop two pair's for the first time of something I really like. One to wear and the second to keep on ice until the first pair is worn out.

Mark wahlberg wearing them on jay Leno tonight

Also wore them to that Lakers vs. Nuggets game and caught little Nate's attention since Nate has all kinds of Jordan's. I'm a Bulls fan, but I'm happy to hear he's doing well in Denver.

these will forsure release. sometime in late feb. im guessing

Hopefully it is for sure in February and it isn't a hassle to cop. I love these shoe's (first time liking a green shoe) so much that I would honestly pay a couple extra dollars and do a pre-order because if resellers get their hands on these shoe's they will easily go for a premium price tag. I'm a sucker for V's, and I'm a sucker for shoe's with great detail.

Great more for everyone else lol

I felt the same way, but I didn't want to be mean lol everyone has their own preferences, and as long as people who don't like the shoe's I like I hope they're buying shoe's they like. But, in reality, on the day of release everyone's going to love this shoe and if we don't get a pair we'll be mad. It happened on the Infrared 3LAB5's thread. About 9 to 11 pages a day before release and now look at the page count lmao.

Has anyone heard the rumor of them releasing these in black instead of green?

I have, but after seeing Daily Sole's Instagram post of the green version and saying it would release next month allegedly, and that the fact that celebrities like Mark Wahlberg are wearing the green V's a month before the alleged release it just leads me to believe that the green version will be released. Usually celebrities wear these dope shoe's a month or two before release, so at least it's good news for the release rumors lol.

I appreciate the fact you know what you're talking about. Just like the YT video by DaClosetCollector (which is a pretty good 15 min video about the shoe), I can't share all of the info on the box because some of it is confidential. Sharing all of it would compromise my connection. I can't do that.
if yall believe this man than i got my red octobers from yeezy himself and not the little chinese lady who sell wings rice and jordans

Has anyone heard the rumor of them releasing these in black instead of green?
I have, but after seeing Daily Sole's Instagram post of the green version and saying it would release next month allegedly, and that the fact that celebrities like Mark Wahlberg are wearing the green V's a month before the alleged release it just leads me to believe that the green version will be released. Usually celebrities wear these dope shoe's a month or two before release, so at least it's good news for the release rumors lol.
right on point.

-Fresh

if yall believe this man than i got my red octobers from yeezy himself and not the little chinese lady who sell wings rice and jordans

LOL I always wondered if the dude sold legitimate shoe's, I mean he's charging rape prices so I hoped that he was. But on his Infrared 3LAB5 V's video, I commented and asked him if his shoe's were legit, B grades, or straight up fakes because he seems to be the only person with the shoe's on YouTube a month (sometimes even two) before the actual release and there's no one else in the world except for them chinese people who outright say they sell fakes, and since he never responded, I'm assuming he sells fakes lol.

I actually believe DaClosetCollector on this pair because he has described many of the exact same characteristics that I have found on my pair. The biggest one being the confidential info on the box. It's possible for the GM people to copy this info onto a box, but I don't think they would understand how important it is. Just based on the video, his par seems real. I don't watch many of his videos, so I can't comment on his other pairs and how legit they are, but this pair seems real to me. Just one mans opinion.

I know right?
You feel me bro lol , people always throw dirt and then cop and resell . If it's ugly why cop and resell? Let someone who thinks they look nice buy them. But only in a perfect world would that happen because everyone resells. Cant say i do though. >D

Last edited:
I'm really hoping JB restocks Bred 1s and Gammas (on top of the infrared 6) rumored for All-Star Weekend to make these an easier cop.

I need these in my life.

This thread is funny. Please explain why these are gonna release VS. Why they won't. People are really hoping these release and just believing anything to make it come true. Myself I'm saying these are not coming out based on past history with Oregon and the Jordan's.

The sole collector article a while back explains why these shoes are made for these kids and why they are so special. That all goes in the trash if these release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom