Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is funny. Please explain why these are gonna release VS. Why they won't. People are really hoping these release and just believing anything to make it come true. Myself I'm saying these are not coming out based on past history with Oregon and the Jordan's.

Just stop kid. You have no reliable sources. You're saying these will not release because of past history? That's not a fact lol I had enough of this in the Yeezy thread, enough is enough

This thread is funny. Please explain why these are gonna release VS. Why they won't. People are really hoping these release and just believing anything to make it come true. Myself I'm saying these are not coming out based on past history with Oregon and the Jordan's.
When before 2013 did any Oregon branded shoes drop? I cant remember any.  We saw the Deons and the foams release last year.  I think that suggests that these might actually see a retail release.

When before 2013 did any Oregon branded shoes drop? I cant remember any.  We saw the Deons and the foams release last year.  I think that suggests that these might actually see a retail release.

This is a somewhat valid point. In the past, almost every Oregon FB travel shoe never saw a release. Only within the past 2 years have we seen any of them get released. The Lunars from last year are an example. The Deion's and the mallard colored Free Trainers are an example from this year. So Nike is not against releasing Oregon PEs for public consumption. That being said, the J's may be exempt from this kind of talk. But this could be a precedent setter. This could be the first year we see it happen for an Oregon Jordan. Will be fun to see.

I have, but after seeing Daily Sole's Instagram post of the green version and saying it would release next month allegedly, and that the fact that celebrities like Mark Wahlberg are wearing the green V's a month before the alleged release it just leads me to believe that the green version will be released. Usually celebrities wear these dope shoe's a month or two before release, so at least it's good news for the release rumors lol.
The sole collector article a while back explains why these shoes are made for these kids and why they are so special. That all goes in the trash if these release.

The closet collector sells HQ fakes or like some of you call then.. GM

If JB could care less about the actual millions of customers paying them and making them the rich brand that they are, what makes you think that some college students are that special in 2014? Unless Mark Wahlberg is a current Oregon student (which I doubt he is LOL) then your entire logic is out the door. These shoe websites, like Daily Sole and so on posting pictures of shoe's on a consistent basis on Instagram of when they are supposed to drop and being pretty spot on correct aren't going to just post any random shoe's and make up a release day. The Black Cat 4's were rumored for a January/February release and no sneaker page is making up picture's or releasing release date information. Jordan who is the greatest player of all time is retroing his memorable shoe's, that should speak volumes as to how much money influences what releases and what doesn't. A group of college student's aren't that special to keep JB from making a lot of money. Because there is definitely a lot of money to be made when these green "Oregon Duck" V's release. By the way, there's your whole argument as to why they will release as opposed to why they won't release. Money plays a big factor in every decision a company makes, the hype for these shoe's are already there.

I never said I had a source yet a reliable source. Everyone saying they are gonna come out and I'm saying they won't for my own reasoning. I hope they come out like everyone else does but be realistic. Why is this even a rumor??? Who started the rumor and who are their sources? Answer me that.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but doesn't Phil Knight own Jordan Brand??? He went to Oregon, the reason Oregon is wearing these PE's to begin with. Let's not act like Jordan Brand runs the show here.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but doesn't Phil Knight own Jordan Brand??? He went to Oregon, the reason Oregon is wearing these PE's to begin with. Let's not act like Jordan Brand runs the show here.
WOW!!!!

You have no credibility with a post like that. You're just a random giving his opinion.

These are releasing, its been stated by numerous NT members with very high credibility with a history of giving great info.

Last edited:
I never said I had a source yet a reliable source. Everyone saying they are gonna come out and I'm saying they won't for my own reasoning. I hope they come out like everyone else does but be realistic. Why is this even a rumor??? Who started the rumor and who are their sources? Answer me that.

That's the funny thing, as far as I know, the main rumor on this shoe came from an actual Oregon football player. He was right about the Oregon Foams releasing. He later retracted his statement. Not sure why.

I think JB, under the Nike umbrella is a publicly traded company. No one person owns the company, not even Phil Knight. He might have some influence though. In the end I think the $ speaks louder than any opinion.

The most legit piece of evidence I have pointing against a release is the lack of a correct color code. But even the suggested product number and color code has come from random sneaker sites that could have incorrect info. Even my assumption is based on an assumption. That's not a good thing when looking for concrete evidence.

Let's go back a few month's when the releases of these Oregon shoe's were nothing more than just rumors. Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't the Oregon Duck foamposites and the Oregon Duck V's linked in the same rumor that they would be released at some point? So far that rumor is 1 for 2, and with all the sneaker blog sites where we typically get our release info from (unless you have some sort of connect at the very top of these companies) are typically correct with their info, and I find it odd that every single one of them is announcing a February release date. So either they are all wrong or you're just in denial that these rumors are coming out to be true. I'm not saying that they are going to be a general release or easy to get, but I'm 99.9% sure they are indeed releasing since the foams did and Oregon player's themselves are saying that they are releasing.

The style number is not in nike's system. Period
How do you know? You just said you do not have a source, let alone a reliable source. That being said, you cannot say things like that without getting flamed. Nike is capable of anything, we all know that. Personally, I think these will drop just because Nike dropped the Foams, and are just looking to cash out. My opinion though. 

Well since everyone is so connected at Nike have one of your connects look up 454803-535. It will come up as invalid. Now the release is supposedly 1 month away right? Why wouldn't that style number be in the Nike system?

Just because the foams came out has nothing to do with the Jordan's coming out.
Did you not read the part that was my opinion? Reading is key. Foamposites are one of Nike's well known shoes, so if they put an Oregon theme on it and released it, why not a Jordan? But like I said, this is my opinion, which I am entitled to. Unlike you, I am not stating anything here. 

Well since everyone is so connected at Nike have one of your connects look up 454803-535. It will come up as invalid. Now the release is supposedly 1 month away right? Why wouldn't that style number be in the Nike system?
I don't give a rats a** whether the style code is in the system a month before release or not. Maybe its not in there because they don't want info to leak? I mean unless you work for Nike, not a Nike chat rep lol, you really won't know unless they confirm it. I hope these release, and if they do, I'll see ya then boys. 

LOL they don't want the info leaked? Ok bro

It's just an example. They are capable of anything. I think we learned that from the yeezy release. You should especially know when you said you had a reliable source saying they were dropping. Lmao you're a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom