Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear if they Yeezy this release not only me but ill be beyond pissed cuz that would only
Mean that Resell would be Thru The roof and Resell price no lie be raising my cholesteral

yeezys were scheduled to be released but nike held it back. these never had a scheduled release date. dudes kept saying all star weekend but that was just a rumor.

I believe these will drop like the yeezy's did, a reliable source on twitter who knew about the yeezy release beforehand (time wise and the method for releasing), said "that's not the only release, be patient", he could have been referring to these 

I believe these will drop like the yeezy's did, a reliable source on twitter who knew about the yeezy release beforehand (time wise and the method for releasing), said "that's not the only release, be patient", he could have been referring to these 

I hope you are right and he is talking about the Jordan's.

Did you get Yeezys with the info?

I just hope that however, whenever, and wherever these release.....That I am there ready for it and get my size lol

The grey ones are sick. The green ones are sick. SICK SICK SICK. I would love to get a pair. An authentic pair though. They can keep that GM crap.

A ATC service I use playing with my emotions doing a raffle for free Oregon 5 spot when there ain't no damn releas date

A ATC service I use playing with my emotions doing a raffle for free Oregon 5 spot when there ain't no damn releas date
Got that email too, I'm just going to assume this drop will be a surprise, time to run megatron all day 

laugh.gif
@ thinking these will be a surprise drop.
It's hilarious i've never seen these many people in denial. They ain't ever gonna reach the acceptance phase 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Lock this up, it pisses me off everytime I see this thread bumped, and there still isn't any release info posted :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom