Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
one can only wish they release...but its not like i will have a chance.....
frown.gif

you just have to assume they're fake and move on. 

Something about this shoe has me so intrigued. 

Last edited:
How would you know if they are legit though? Wouldn't they normally sell for a lot of money? I saw a couple sold for $500-$800

Most pairs don't look suede, they have a different material.... and I have been obsessed with these shoes. Almost all the pictures have been used and reused on other sites.
Of course you can do whatever makes you happy, I don't like fakes so I'm really careful and rather get it from nike or a retailer.

Just took a look at eBay, there are a lot of fakes on there. It sucks because I think (I could be wrong) if you buy direct from a Chinese company the shoes are only $100.

Anyone still having wishful thinking on these? Sounded funny then because a lot of people swore these were releasing. Only chance at these is the bootleg pairs on eBay. Funny thing about the fake pairs is people are actually bidding on them. Lames

Just thinking about this threat after I saw clark kent's ig and he posted his green and black pair.  That black pair is fire with that yellow midsole.

Just thinking about this threat after I saw clark kent's ig and he posted his green and black pair.  That black pair is fire with that yellow midsole.
Your comment sent me to his IG. I see the black Oregon pair. I don't think the Oregon team even got these. Not even a PE. Beyond that.

Anyone still having wishful thinking on these? Sounded funny then because a lot of people swore these were releasing. Only chance at these is the bootleg pairs on eBay. Funny thing about the fake pairs is people are actually bidding on them. Lames
You were the crystal ball holder on this the whole time. Props to you for saying what you knew to be true and standing by it. Lots of people waivering on this thread.

Nike PLEASE release these by summertime so I can stunt on folks so hard!:D It's cool even if you do a limited release.8) I am willing to pay up to $500-600 for these and I NEVER purchase marked up sneakers from resellers. I almost purchased 3 different pairs on ebay today, but no one I spoke with through messages could confirm that they were 100% authentic. Smh.:smh:

The hype must not subside until these release!!! :nerd:

Be very careful on eBay. ALL of what I'm seeing on there are not authentic. Too many shady folks out there looking to take advantage of sneakerheads.

Be very careful on eBay. ALL of what I'm seeing on there are not authentic. Too many shady folks out there looking to take advantage of sneakerheads.
Yeah, the amount of fakes is ridiculous. There are a very small number of authentic pairs in existence. If it's too good to be true, then it is.

I was hoping these would drop I accept their not tho but most importantly I wish their was at least a good amount of guerenteed legit pairs on the bay, the price is whatever but at least it would be A1 all the fakes floating around makes it harder lol cuz if I was into that rockin reps I be in paradise.

Y
I was hoping these would drop I accept their not tho but most importantly I wish their was at least a good amount of guerenteed legit pairs on the bay, the price is whatever but at least it would be A1 all the fakes floating around makes it harder lol cuz if I was into that rockin reps I be in paradise.

You can't give up hope man. Nike checks this message board constantly. If the hype and demand is big enough they HAVE to release these and give the people what they want. This post needs to stay relevant and get to like 100 pages (at least more than a shoe like powder blue 3's). Besides, didn't they get pulled like 3 days before the "Official" release date? Logically thinking, they must have a modicum amount assembled somewhere.

Y
You can't give up hope man. Nike checks this message board constantly. If the hype and demand is big enough they HAVE to release these and give the people what they want. This post needs to stay relevant and get to like 100 pages (at least more than a shoe like powder blue 3's). Besides, didn't they get pulled like 3 days before the "Official" release date? Logically thinking, they must have a modicum amount assembled somewhere.
They don't HAVE to do anything. People talked about lightning 4s releasing for close to a year after thunder 4s retroed. They even had 2 supposed release dates. Guess what, still no lightnings. Oregon 5s ain't coming

lol @ nike reading NT. this is too funny. a few thousand pairs of these wouldnt matter to nike. they make millions off everything else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom