Originally Posted by lexuslaf

Started yesterday... OCD is not helping
laugh.gif

Whats up with how the features look? and delete all those folders
sick.gif
Do I need to stop by ya crib and organize my self bruh? @+%$ is turrible
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm not even trying to get all these album arts. Gonna take forever.

BTW, the Tonya skit is the only explicit item on Relapse?
laugh.gif
Hmm.

I always tell people I have the widest range of music preference. I can listen to ANY type of music and enjoy it. A good song is a good song. Music is as bigof a hobby to me as it is anything else. I always have some tunes on. Music for any mood. Music for any of my friends.

I just love music man.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I always tell people I have the widest range of music preference. I can listen to ANY type of music and enjoy it. A good song is a good song. Music is as big of a hobby to me as it is anything else. I always have some tunes on. Music for any mood. Music for any of my friends.

I just love music man.
pimp.gif
[Jeezy] ....the realest %++* I never wrote [/Jeezy]

"Date Added" is very important to me. Don't sleep on it! Helps me keep up with what I have since i'm always adding new stuff. Helps me stayfresh when my buddies ask me for some new stuff they haven't heard of and want a new CD for whatever reason. I don't use CDs anymore, the pod in thewhip is a must.

^They're called Column Browsers under the view option. I find them very useful for going through my music quickly and finding what I really feel likehearing. I still use the search function a ton but when you mess with them and get it how you want it they're awesome.

Just watched 500 Days Of Summer and man that soundtrack (and movie) is great. Check it out!!

Ok, I keep encountering this problem. I moved all of my music files to my external drive. I even changed the directory for incoming music to go straight to theexternal hd. However, I just disconnected the hd, and played one of the newly acquired albums.

I don't know how many songs have been added to my laptop, but it might be a hell of a lot.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Ok, I keep encountering this problem. I moved all of my music files to my external drive. I even changed the directory for incoming music to go straight to the external hd. However, I just disconnected the hd, and played one of the newly acquired albums.

I don't know how many songs have been added to my laptop, but it might be a hell of a lot.
So let me get this straight. You have your songs on an external. You add files to your library and when you unplug your external the files willstill play in iTunes?

Are the files being copied to your external when you put add to library? If so, you just need to clean out your iTunes music folder on your internal HD Ibelieve. I don't understand why they would copy them there still if you have it pointed to your external. I think I remember reading somewhere that if youopen iTunes without your external hooked up it would point directly to your internal. Maybe that's why they copy there?

one thing i love about iTunes is the Genius sidebar.. this is where i discover about half of my new music. iTunes is def
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Ok, I keep encountering this problem. I moved all of my music files to my external drive. I even changed the directory for incoming music to go straight to the
external hd. However, I just disconnected the hd, and played one of the newly acquired albums.

So let me get this straight. You have your songs on an external. You add files to your library and when you unplug your external the files will still play in iTunes?

Are the files being copied to your external when you put add to library? If so, you just need to clean out your iTunes music folder on your internal HD I believe. I don't understand why they would copy them there still if you have it pointed to your external. I think I remember reading somewhere that if you open iTunes without your external hooked up it would point directly to your internal. Maybe that's why they copy there?
iTunes is pretty much open all the time, and I frequently disconnect the external hd. This hopefully will explain why newly added music gets sentto the internal. I checked and only 6 albums have been put on my internal. Thank goodness cuz its been a busy week
laugh.gif
. So, I guess I will try and closeiTunes whenever I disconnect the external, and also check everytime I add a folder to the library.
eyes.gif

iTunes is smart enough to organize your whole library in the external, I believe you just hit a hiccup somewhere along the way. If you add a folder to yourlibrary with your external connected and you have the "copy songs" checked, it should do it for you and not keep the songs on your internal drive.

God. Damn.

Anyways, anybody use EQ for songs/albums? I never have messed with it too much but I feel like i'm missing out on better sound without EQ settings for mystuff.

Back
Top Bottom