Orion Griffeys...

they're trash. i dont think i would cop with a 99% discount. i guarentee they will sit on shelves and collect dust

Originally Posted by Rightguard

the person asked if you have seen them, not if you would cop

laugh.gif

I know bammas come in this forum like, "Them DMV kats.........."

lol.

You should see them within next 14 days (give or take) at your footlocker and footactions, then tricklin' down to the urban stores...

I saw them at flightclub monday.. They look better online then they look in person..

These would've been copped instantly if it weren't for other dope kicks coming out also. But I'll get them if they go under 100, which likely I think they will.

Can someone tell me why these are appealing?

Blue nubuck should have went around the shoe to break up the singular color IMO...

These break the color combo scheme that make Griffs so sick IMO...

^Idk, something about the orion blue going with the grey that makes the shoe nice imo. But Nike should've added more blue to the shoe though.
ohwell.gif

And while we're at it, here are pics from my official thread lol...
bfp2l0.jpg

53pfsg.jpg

33aaomc.jpg

7148d3.jpg

word to my NB's, the more grey the merrier. If the orion accents were grey i'd be in heaven.

i hate the mist iv's tho.

They are available for Pre-Order off Eastbay... but they are supposed to ship around Match 1st so you may see them closer to the end of the month in retail spots.

Not enough orion blue..

Had they made an orion blue outlining on the swoosh

And added white to break up the all the grey (like EOH said..)

**+#* wouldve been good $$$$

But who ever does nikes color palettes aint that smart..

So them joints are horrid

Kev, they should be saying "These new mf'ers just showing up outta nowhere......."
smh.gif
EIther way, those are ok, and like Kev said, will be here before you know it. Footlocker is definitely getting them. I just don't think they're for me, though.......

I heard these griffeys are coming out next saturday 2/20 as QS, but I'll pass on them and get the freshwaters one
pimp.gif

these'll be (if i cop) the first shoe i try to customize... white wrap around, should be enough, but if i can find the paint, i might try to make that swoosh blue also

Back
Top Bottom