orlando 10s 12/8/2018

Thank you Swoosh, this is the sweet spot I was looking for.
image1 (1).png

I said eff it last night and copped using that SPORT30 code on Nike. Was able to combine military for $127 out the door. I can live with that price.

Use code Save20 to scoop these for $129 off of NDC. If you have a Nike+ it’s also free shipping.

Bout to cop these and a few things for my son.

Why can’t these greedy companies just drop the price to 100 or less yet, I’m tired of waiting :lol:

Use code Save20 to scoop these for $129 off of NDC. If you have a Nike+ it’s also free shipping.

Bout to cop these and a few things for my son.
Ebates at 5% too. If you buy, make an account and use it.

Why can’t these greedy companies just drop the price to 100 or less yet, I’m tired of waiting :lol:

Ebates at 5% too. If you buy, make an account and use it.
No question! That 5% and free shipping is why I can live with $129. Always wanted these. Idk when I’ll wear them. Only wore shadows once.

No question! That 5% and free shipping is why I can live with $129. Always wanted these. Idk when I’ll wear them. Only wore shadows once.
It’s a good price for sure, I’m just being stubborn personally.

First pair I got from NDC was a bummy pair with a deformed hunchback heel on the right shoe. Had to order a second pair, luckily it came in pristine. Better all around than the first pair.

Copped on Saturday for 129, got em today. Near perfect pair and will immediately be inserted into the rotation.

I'm mildly surprised it hasn't sold out yet so it's tempting me to double...

They're 10s, they didn't sell out even back when there were still hypebeasts

Yep, I remember getting massive discounts on 2012 Chi 10s and 2014 Venom 10s. This was when pretty much everything sold out. The same thing happened to AJ 2 releases back then as well. Only DBs and collabs of these models seem to ever sellout.

Yep, I remember getting massive discounts on 2012 Chi 10s and 2014 Venom 10s. This was when pretty much everything sold out. The same thing happened to AJ 2 releases back then as well. Only DBs and collabs of these models seem to ever sellout.
Even double nickels sat too let alone the shadows last year.
Now... When the Seattle's drop tho....

if i can get shadows for less than a 100 ill cop...but i doubt it... i dont see these sitting at too many places

Got shadows for $130 shipped and I love them. Still have yet to pull on these. They may not be in the cards righteously cause I already have so many shoes I’ve yet to wear and future releases I’m plotting on but if the right price catches my eye there’s no way I can pass up. X’s just take me back...

Got shadows for $130 shipped and I love them. Still have yet to pull on these. They may not be in the cards righteously cause I already have so many shoes I’ve yet to wear and future releases I’m plotting on but if the right price catches my eye there’s no way I can pass up. X’s just take me back...
Man I wish I could get them shadows for
$130 now LmAo

Back
Top Bottom