Orlando 7s Vs True Blue 3s

Well... those are one of my favorite 7's. but the 3's in that color way are awesome. The 3's are a better all around shoe. 

Well... those are one of my favorite 7's. but the 3's in that color way are awesome. The 3's are a better all around shoe. 

I prefer wearing the Air Jordan VII's over most shoes, but in this case I'd select the True Blue III's. I wasn't fond of the colorway, but the huarache sock liner over the sweat box interior of the III's any day in terms of comfort.
pimp.gif

I prefer wearing the Air Jordan VII's over most shoes, but in this case I'd select the True Blue III's. I wasn't fond of the colorway, but the huarache sock liner over the sweat box interior of the III's any day in terms of comfort.
pimp.gif

True blues by a mile. That being said I like the VII as well and have them in my rotation. The only thing holding the VII back is the out of place black pin striped tongue.

True blues by a mile. That being said I like the VII as well and have them in my rotation. The only thing holding the VII back is the out of place black pin striped tongue.

Back
Top Bottom