Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by swendro88

1UCUS.jpg
Nah son got caught slipping with a iPhone
laugh.gif

"For those of us just joining, Osama Bin Laden has been killed by order of President Obama. NBC

So yeah, there goes any thought by anyone that Bush will get (some) credit for this, whether they want him to be recognized or not.

"For those of us just joining, Osama Bin Laden has been killed by order of President Obama. NBC

So yeah, there goes any thought by anyone that Bush will get (some) credit for this, whether they want him to be recognized or not.

Originally Posted by bkmac

O...He a goon tho 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

THANK GEORGE BUSH NOT BARACK OBAMA 

thank the soldiers who put their lives on the line
WE NEED TO BRING THEM HOME NOW....

And give them mansions of their own
pimp.gif
*$@% taxes, they shot those down the second they shot Osama
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

FOR WHAT?
nerd.gif
it's only natural that Bush get some credit.. he was there for a good bit of the search no?

You know what, I have a special thanks for him now that I think about it...

THANKS FOR FIXING THE ELECTION IN 2000, SENDING US INTO AFGHANISTAN WITHOUT A GOOD STRATEGY, COSTING COUNTLESS TROOPS THEIR LIVES, CREATING MORE DEBT, RUINING OUR ECONOMY, HELPING OUT BIG BUSINESSES LIKE YOUR FAMILY'S OIL COMPANY, AND STARTING THE SEARCH FOR OSAMA.

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

FOR WHAT?
nerd.gif
it's only natural that Bush get some credit.. he was there for a good bit of the search no?

You know what, I have a special thanks for him now that I think about it...

THANKS FOR FIXING THE ELECTION IN 2000, SENDING US INTO AFGHANISTAN WITHOUT A GOOD STRATEGY, COSTING COUNTLESS TROOPS THEIR LIVES, CREATING MORE DEBT, RUINING OUR ECONOMY, HELPING OUT BIG BUSINESSES LIKE YOUR FAMILY'S OIL COMPANY, AND STARTING THE SEARCH FOR OSAMA.

Originally Posted by bkmac

O...He a goon tho 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom