Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Something aint right, seems too easy.

It wasn't easy.  They were checking the area Bin Laden was in for months.  They planned this and didn't want to screw up.

He's dead yes, but the bad guys will want revenge.

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

FOR WHAT?
nerd.gif
it's only natural that Bush get some credit.. he was there for a good bit of the search no?

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Thank The Man Who Killed Him...
so with what you're saying.. some random soldier/possible military drone should get the praise? yeah okay.
you act like im a Bush supporter 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Deuce King

What a week for President Obama!!  He showed his birth certificate to the world and by doing so put alot of birthers and Republicans in their place, completely embarrassed Donald Trump last night at the correspondents dinner, interrupted Celebrity Apprentice tonight and pissed Donald Trump off even more, confirmed today that Osama Bin Laden is dead, and tomorrow will be on the Oprah.  It's gets no better than that!!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Obama on his WWE swag.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Something aint right, seems too easy.

It wasn't easy.  They were checking the area Bin Laden was in for months.  They planned this and didn't want to screw up.

He's dead yes, but the bad guys will want revenge.

FOR WHAT?
nerd.gif
it's only natural that Bush get some credit.. he was there for a good bit of the search no?

You know what, I have a special thanks for him now that I think about it...

THANKS FOR FIXING THE ELECTION IN 2000, SENDING US INTO AFGHANISTAN WITHOUT A GOOD STRATEGY, COSTING COUNTLESS TROOPS THEIR LIVES, CREATING MORE DEBT, RUINING OUR ECONOMY, HELPING OUT BIG BUSINESSES LIKE YOUR FAMILY'S OIL COMPANY, AND STARTING THE SEARCH FOR OSAMA.
between this and the birth certificate obama is winning right now. F trump. I liked what letterman said to dr phil about him too, letterman called him out for being a racist.

They should set up a giant outhouse and let everyone take a deuce on his corpse.

Originally Posted by masondid

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I'm kinda scared. ISInce the US is in possesion of his body does Osmas leaders think / know the US killed him? Would they be upset we killed him? And if so would it mean they are planning another attack on the US as a way to get revenge on the United States for killing their leader? Does anyone think Obamas country / people might attack the US now that he's been killed. OSmoene please give me an opinion
For every action there is a reaction....
CNN got a split screen shot I'm guessing its out side of Barack house folks is partying like its NYE 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My dude, me and roomates bout to drive far as hell..we in nj, too close to ny son
30t6p3b.gif

so, is this for real or is Osama bin Laden going to come back as Super Bin Laden ala Ninja Turtles 2: Secret of the Ooze???

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Deuce King

What a week for President Obama!!  He showed his birth certificate to the world and by doing so put alot of birthers and Republicans in their place, completely embarrassed Donald Trump last night at the correspondents dinner, interrupted Celebrity Apprentice tonight and pissed Donald Trump off even more, confirmed today that Osama Bin Laden is dead, and tomorrow will be on the Oprah.  It's gets no better than that!!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Obama on his WWE swag.

Originally Posted by Rod301

FOR WHAT?
nerd.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Thank The Man Who Killed Him...
so with what you're saying.. some random soldier/possible military drone should get the praise? yeah okay.
you act like im a Bush supporter 
grin.gif

They should set up a giant outhouse and let everyone take a deuce on his corpse.

Originally Posted by masondid

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I'm kinda scared. ISInce the US is in possesion of his body does Osmas leaders think / know the US killed him? Would they be upset we killed him? And if so would it mean they are planning another attack on the US as a way to get revenge on the United States for killing their leader? Does anyone think Obamas country / people might attack the US now that he's been killed. OSmoene please give me an opinion
For every action there is a reaction....
CNN got a split screen shot I'm guessing its out side of Barack house folks is partying like its NYE 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My dude, me and roomates bout to drive far as hell..we in nj, too close to ny son
30t6p3b.gif

FOR WHAT?
nerd.gif

You know what, I have a special thanks for him now that I think about it...

THANKS FOR FIXING THE ELECTION IN 2000, SENDING US INTO AFGHANISTAN WITHOUT A GOOD STRATEGY, COSTING COUNTLESS TROOPS THEIR LIVES, CREATING MORE DEBT, RUINING OUR ECONOMY, HELPING OUT BIG BUSINESSES LIKE YOUR FAMILY'S OIL COMPANY, AND STARTING THE SEARCH FOR OSAMA.
between this and the birth certificate obama is winning right now. F trump. I liked what letterman said to dr phil about him too, letterman called him out for being a racist.

so, is this for real or is Osama bin Laden going to come back as Super Bin Laden ala Ninja Turtles 2: Secret of the Ooze???

Back
Top Bottom