Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

STOP POSTING THAT PICTURE. It's Ps. Faking the funk.

The Governmant has not released any photos, nor has any military officials yet. 

roll.gif
Word, plus he's in the ocean. they will probly say in respect to him they didn't take pics of him dead.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst
You're absolutely right, you're not American so you cannot relate.

I'm not one who celebrated or even considering doing so.  It doesn't necessarily provide closure but, to some extent, a feeling of justice being served for a man who orchestrated/financed the killing of thousands of Americans in one of the worst days in American history, something that to this day affects our lives.  While there are always some people that will react irrationally, you have to understand a certain feeling of relief that this man who had been chased for nearly 10 years finally faced his day of reckoning.

No offense, I'm not one of these nationalistic, beat my chest screaming USA and waving the flag types, if anything I'm more of an apologist and liberal, but while you have a voice and can speak/type what you want, I don't think you have much say in how people who you can't truly relate to act over something like this.  That's just MY opinion.

It might not be the best analogy but think about a family who loses a loved one to murder and the relief which is often is expressed in joy or tears when the killer is caught.  It doesn't bring their loved one back or make anything right, it doesn't end the injustice but it is just a small way to find relief in tragedy.

No that's fine. Like I said, this is my view as an outsider looking in. I didn't expect people to agree with me, but I was hoping to get some insightful responses, like yours.
Had I been born 200 KM further south, I may have had a totally different opinion on the matter.

Agreed.  Like I said, the mission is still deemed as "classified".  No pictures or videos will be released until that has changed.

In case you didn't know, the affects of 9/11 had a direct correlation with travel, gas prices, and the economy as a whole.....if you live in the US and say that you weren't impacted in some capacity by what happened on 9/11, you're not telling the truth. 

Exaclty, EVERY American in some way shape or form has been affected by Osama Bin Laden, be it directly or indirectly.  Of course some folks are going to "rejoice" in some way over his death.

Once the pictures or even video release I know there will be people who will still say that wasn't him, whether it be for lolz or thats the way they feel, I ask what kind of proof would be sufficient for them to prove it was really him we killed last night? 

Like I said earlier the train of thought for alot of these doubters or even conspirarcy threorists from this moment forward in life will be........"I wasn't there.........I didn't see it" 

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst
You're absolutely right, you're not American so you cannot relate.

I'm not one who celebrated or even considering doing so.  It doesn't necessarily provide closure but, to some extent, a feeling of justice being served for a man who orchestrated/financed the killing of thousands of Americans in one of the worst days in American history, something that to this day affects our lives.  While there are always some people that will react irrationally, you have to understand a certain feeling of relief that this man who had been chased for nearly 10 years finally faced his day of reckoning.

No offense, I'm not one of these nationalistic, beat my chest screaming USA and waving the flag types, if anything I'm more of an apologist and liberal, but while you have a voice and can speak/type what you want, I don't think you have much say in how people who you can't truly relate to act over something like this.  That's just MY opinion.

It might not be the best analogy but think about a family who loses a loved one to murder and the relief which is often is expressed in joy or tears when the killer is caught.  It doesn't bring their loved one back or make anything right, it doesn't end the injustice but it is just a small way to find relief in tragedy.

No that's fine. Like I said, this is my view as an outsider looking in. I didn't expect people to agree with me, but I was hoping to get some insightful responses, like yours.
Had I been born 200 KM further south, I may have had a totally different opinion on the matter.

Agreed.  Like I said, the mission is still deemed as "classified".  No pictures or videos will be released until that has changed.

In case you didn't know, the affects of 9/11 had a direct correlation with travel, gas prices, and the economy as a whole.....if you live in the US and say that you weren't impacted in some capacity by what happened on 9/11, you're not telling the truth. 

Exaclty, EVERY American in some way shape or form has been affected by Osama Bin Laden, be it directly or indirectly.  Of course some folks are going to "rejoice" in some way over his death.

Once the pictures or even video release I know there will be people who will still say that wasn't him, whether it be for lolz or thats the way they feel, I ask what kind of proof would be sufficient for them to prove it was really him we killed last night? 

Like I said earlier the train of thought for alot of these doubters or even conspirarcy threorists from this moment forward in life will be........"I wasn't there.........I didn't see it" 

just been lurking through this thread and want to post some of my feelings reading through a couple of the pages and judgments i fairly made

people are so funny i swear

all i see is everyone putting each other down. there is a huge group all combined into one pie. we have the doubters/conspirators, the religious people, the lurkers, people trying to make a joke, and the people with national pride.

first i'd like to say that i would put myself in the doubter/lurker category. As more information comes out, maybe my opinion will change. But there is not enough information and way too much shadyness going on. The shadyness can be explained because of the mission being so top secret in an effort to not have it compromised. But right now, a lot of things are not making too much sense to me.

everyone is bashing each other just because we all have different opinions. When in fact, everyone can perceive things the way they want to. Can someone fairly say that they do not believe what is going on? They do not believe in this "war on terror." Sure, their opinion.

Can someone say, "I do not like to celebrate in the death of a man." Sure. Warranted that is one of your morals. Me personally, I do not see what is wrong with that
laugh.gif

Can someone say, "I am proud in the fact we finally killed Bin Laden after all these years." Of course. Especially if you were affected by 9/11 and or lost someone close to you because of what happened

I just find it funny the pedestal some people put themselves on. A lot of people think they are smarter or know more than the next person on this website. So these people troll and put everyone else down. When in reality, no one here knows anything that happened. Unless, you were a part of the mission and saw everything with your own eyes, what do you really know? All we know is one side of a story and you can come up with your own conclusion from it.

I expect someone to come at me and say "you're passing all this judgment about others thinking they are the smartest, when your sn is kn0wledgeable." Yea those are the people that are feeling butt hurt reading this.

just been lurking through this thread and want to post some of my feelings reading through a couple of the pages and judgments i fairly made

people are so funny i swear

all i see is everyone putting each other down. there is a huge group all combined into one pie. we have the doubters/conspirators, the religious people, the lurkers, people trying to make a joke, and the people with national pride.

first i'd like to say that i would put myself in the doubter/lurker category. As more information comes out, maybe my opinion will change. But there is not enough information and way too much shadyness going on. The shadyness can be explained because of the mission being so top secret in an effort to not have it compromised. But right now, a lot of things are not making too much sense to me.

everyone is bashing each other just because we all have different opinions. When in fact, everyone can perceive things the way they want to. Can someone fairly say that they do not believe what is going on? They do not believe in this "war on terror." Sure, their opinion.

Can someone say, "I do not like to celebrate in the death of a man." Sure. Warranted that is one of your morals. Me personally, I do not see what is wrong with that
laugh.gif

Can someone say, "I am proud in the fact we finally killed Bin Laden after all these years." Of course. Especially if you were affected by 9/11 and or lost someone close to you because of what happened

I just find it funny the pedestal some people put themselves on. A lot of people think they are smarter or know more than the next person on this website. So these people troll and put everyone else down. When in reality, no one here knows anything that happened. Unless, you were a part of the mission and saw everything with your own eyes, what do you really know? All we know is one side of a story and you can come up with your own conclusion from it.

I expect someone to come at me and say "you're passing all this judgment about others thinking they are the smartest, when your sn is kn0wledgeable." Yea those are the people that are feeling butt hurt reading this.

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

roll.gif
Word, plus he's in the ocean. they will probly say in respect to him they didn't take pics of him dead.
tired.gif
Why pay him respect? He deserves to be chum for the sharks.

roll.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SWIFTY 50

roll.gif
tired.gif
and there's the contradiction...

why would they bury him at sea? they say it's a muslim tradition. since when does the U$A give a #!%* about any kind of Muslim traditions. did they do it out of respect.

c'mon son

Originally Posted by SWIFTY 50

roll.gif
tired.gif
and there's the contradiction...

why would they bury him at sea? they say it's a muslim tradition. since when does the U$A give a #!%* about any kind of Muslim traditions. did they do it out of respect.

c'mon son

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

So if he's not dead you really just think he won't release a new video to the press??
laugh.gif

Y'all need Obama to drag him across the white house lawn by his sandle straps to believe it?
laugh.gif
they've already said there is phographic and DNA proof...

All conspiracy theorists expect to be granted top secret Clearence....
Well if they said it then i don't need to see it........
roll.gif
seriously

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

So if he's not dead you really just think he won't release a new video to the press??
laugh.gif

Y'all need Obama to drag him across the white house lawn by his sandle straps to believe it?
laugh.gif
they've already said there is phographic and DNA proof...

All conspiracy theorists expect to be granted top secret Clearence....
Well if they said it then i don't need to see it........
roll.gif
seriously

Can some one help me with the buried at sea logic

I thought a lot of muslims hated him anyway because he made their religion look bad they aren't all crazy extremest like he made it look like.  And the ones that would get mad because they like him.....are pissed because we killed him...i don't think not burying him right would make them any more angry then they already are....like we shot him in the face....lol that's pretty bad already isn't it.

what am i missing?

Can some one help me with the buried at sea logic

I thought a lot of muslims hated him anyway because he made their religion look bad they aren't all crazy extremest like he made it look like.  And the ones that would get mad because they like him.....are pissed because we killed him...i don't think not burying him right would make them any more angry then they already are....like we shot him in the face....lol that's pretty bad already isn't it.

what am i missing?

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Even if Osama had some info on what really happened on 9/11 like some people like to believe why would the U.S want that kind of info to get out.

I don't think the U.S had anything to do with the deaths that day and even if they did they wouldn't want that kind of information reaching anyone.

Edit: Obama is about to give a press conference and give more info, maybe he will say whether they release the pictures.
Capturing him alive and on trial would have shut the mouths of conspiracy theorists who claim this operation is all a sham and that he has been dead for a while now.

I just think they messed this up by throwing his body at sea if this really was Bin Laden and this operation happened. They should have taped it live with his body charred in that compound.

I just take everything said and fed to us with a grain of salt. This is a government that manipulated the masses and sent thousands of troops to their death beds to fight wars based on lies, yet Bush was re-elected through the tactic of fear and using Bin Laden as the boogeyman. A bunch of cronies out to manipulate the masses and create wars for their own economic interests. Thousands and thousands of civilians and troops were killed in this bogus War on Terrorism for oil and control in the region of the Middle East. It is just disgusting with all that it's been done and how they used 9/11 as a pretext to put money in their pockets by sending troops to death to fight their wars and have civilians killed.  Why am I supposed to have faith in them for all they have done?

I really do not know what to believe.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Even if Osama had some info on what really happened on 9/11 like some people like to believe why would the U.S want that kind of info to get out.

I don't think the U.S had anything to do with the deaths that day and even if they did they wouldn't want that kind of information reaching anyone.

Edit: Obama is about to give a press conference and give more info, maybe he will say whether they release the pictures.
Capturing him alive and on trial would have shut the mouths of conspiracy theorists who claim this operation is all a sham and that he has been dead for a while now.

I just think they messed this up by throwing his body at sea if this really was Bin Laden and this operation happened. They should have taped it live with his body charred in that compound.

I just take everything said and fed to us with a grain of salt. This is a government that manipulated the masses and sent thousands of troops to their death beds to fight wars based on lies, yet Bush was re-elected through the tactic of fear and using Bin Laden as the boogeyman. A bunch of cronies out to manipulate the masses and create wars for their own economic interests. Thousands and thousands of civilians and troops were killed in this bogus War on Terrorism for oil and control in the region of the Middle East. It is just disgusting with all that it's been done and how they used 9/11 as a pretext to put money in their pockets by sending troops to death to fight their wars and have civilians killed.  Why am I supposed to have faith in them for all they have done?

I really do not know what to believe.

Let me clear this up:

Burying at sea isn't a Muslim tradition. Burying soon (~24hrs) is.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

why would they bury him at sea? they say it's a muslim tradition. since when does the U$A give a #!%* about any kind of Muslim traditions

c'mon son.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

why would they bury him at sea? they say it's a muslim tradition. since when does the U$A give a #!%* about any kind of Muslim traditions

c'mon son.

Let me clear this up:

Burying at sea isn't a Muslim tradition. Burying soon (~24hrs) is.

i'm watching CNN and the dude doing the press conference just said the residency was in bin laden's name!?
laugh.gif
and Pakistan is our ally? OH. Okay

i love how this guy is also avoiding and not going into any type of detail with the "burial at sea."
roll.gif

i'm watching CNN and the dude doing the press conference just said the residency was in bin laden's name!?
laugh.gif
and Pakistan is our ally? OH. Okay

i love how this guy is also avoiding and not going into any type of detail with the "burial at sea."
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom