"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Talk about :emoji_fire:!

EB88E4A6-16F2-4B04-83DE-F86EF5DCACA7.jpeg

RRS has best price right now (with a new VIP membership) at just under $180 shipped (with CA taxes).

via Saucony Thailand
C986DCD5-C6F7-45CF-B4D1-13C7D7C602FC.jpeg

im not sure who you are speaking of, kofuzi or illustrayt illustrayt

:lol:

but yeah a lot of cities do not just let you fly drones anywhere but if its kofuzi then i dont know if he has the money to hire someone to record him but dude pretty much does everything himself

as mentioned earlier, he is good with missing out on the 3hr mark to be able to deliver some content which is perfectly fine since he still PR'd and its not like he is some elite that missed qualifying on anything

the vid was entertaining and even the post race recap is a good watch even at 30min long

to him documenting it is more important and i think he'll hit it sooner than later though, the LAM just had more hills than he expected plus he makes $$$ off of it and all hsi other vids is probably why Asics pretty much sponsored the whole trip and I wouldnt be surprised if he got some cash along with the free gear and swag

What’s the problem with dude doing what he wants to do?

i dont blame him.. I’m sure he makes some money off of his vids to be able to afford his hobbie and he gives good content

as mentioned earlier, he is good with missing out on the 3hr mark to be able to deliver some content which is perfectly fine since he still PR'd and its not like he is some elite that missed qualifying on anything

the vid was entertaining and even the post race recap is a good watch even at 30min long

to him documenting it is more important and i think he'll hit it sooner than later though, the LAM just had more hills than he expected plus he makes $$$ off of it and all hsi other vids is probably why Asics pretty much sponsored the whole trip and I wouldnt be surprised if he got some cash along with the free gear and swag

i think that's why he skipped Boston. a super small youtuber got his video yoinked last year by BAA for filming while running

just got the energy x in and really impressed with how they feel just slipping them on and walking around the house. feels light despite the weight and the foam feels pretty good and bouncier than the one used the in the regular floatride energy

hope we see reebok use their pebax foam in their actual marathon racer since i think these will slot well for my long/workout runs
800A62FF-BA58-4D51-8C61-43648321F414.jpeg

just got the energy x in and really impressed with how they feel just slipping them on and walking around the house. feels light despite the weight and the foam feels pretty good and bouncier than the one used the in the regular floatride energy

hope we see reebok use their pebax foam in their actual marathon racer since i think these will slot well for my long/workout runs
800A62FF-BA58-4D51-8C61-43648321F414.jpeg

Do they come in half sizes? I check the site, and I don't see any half sizes. How's the sizing? I mostly wear sz 10.5 in Nikes, Hoka, NB, Asics, Saucony.

Do they come in half sizes? I check the site, and I don't see any half sizes. How's the sizing? I mostly wear sz 10.5 in Nikes, Hoka, NB, Asics, Saucony.

it’s weird but i think for this initial launch CW, there were only full sizes available and luckily i’m a size 9 and they fit nicely with a bit of extra toe space like i like and much more TTS than their FFE 1-3

it sucks for half sizers since i feel going half down would give it a more snug/racer fit and going half up would just be a bit more roomy.

there should be more to color ways dropping that i like, but was hard to pass up on these for $110 off the bat without having to wait a good while for reebok to put them on a discount

Brooks seems like the stingiest major brand in terms of codes, sales, etc.

:emoji_100:. I’m only looking forward to their Hyperion Elite 4 just on the strength of the cw. Performance-wise, I’m not blown away by Brooks as I am with Saucony and ASICS when it comes to non-Nikes.

Contrastingly, ASICS has the best. I can’t wait for the Magic Speed 2s and MSky 2s!

Last edited:
:emoji_100:. I’m only looking forward to their Hyperion Elite 4 just on the strength of the cw. Performance-wise, I’m not blown away by Brooks as I am with Saucony and ASICS when it comes to non-Nikes.

Contrastingly, ASICS has the best. I can’t wait for the Magic Speed 2s and MSky 2s!
Need them to throw out that 50% off for military again!

Back
Top Bottom