"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Anyone here have Saucony code? The old running warehouse club code I used doesn't work anymore, but I always have road runner discount.

New ESpeed 2 cws via Saucony.com

Chengdu
S20597-110_5.jpg

Wuhan (There's going to be a stigma attached though :emoji_grimacing:)
S20688-200_5.jpg

Saucony offers the BEST cws for their performance running line! Their lifestyle models get my business too.
I need Saucony just to make a black/gray verison with reflective accents and I'll buy 5 pairs annually.

Just posted by Believe

Included write up by NT’s favorite run shoe influencer…

It seems like the SC Pacer is essentially the original VaporFly. By that I mean, a lower stack height compared to the current Elite Racers with a CF plate on top of Brand X’s premier foam.

I’m interested in it and the StreakFly, but, for me, I feel it would be wiser to reinstate the VF4% back into the rotation.

It seems like the SC Pacer is essentially the original VaporFly. By that I mean, a lower stack height compared to the current Elite Racers with a CF plate on top of Brand X’s premier foam.

I’m interested in it and the StreakFly, but, for me, I feel it would be wiser to reinstate the VF4% back into the rotation.

i think that is the purpose of the SC pacer, more of your shorter distance racing shoe for the 5k/10k/HM like the takumi sen and streakfly and you'll have the RC elite for your full marathon

but you do bring up a good point in that for most of us, we will be more swayed toward something with higher stack like the higher end marathon racing shoes as opposed to something like this new racing flat category. especially when there are so many good deals on shoes such has the AF/VF, endorphin pros, etc, its hard to want to spend about the same amount of money on a shoe that doesn't feel as great

Didn't see a Salomon thread but - i recently been wanting to get more into them. Here is my first! They are a collab with Avnier - which is also a French company that consists of a French rapper and a Swiss Artist. If you didn't know -- Salomon is a French company

Salomon x AVNIER - XA PRO 3D

PXL_20220415_181208325.jpg

Looks like Saucony removed the "Wuhan" nickname from this ESpeed 2's description.

I'll admit they've grown on me! They remind me more of Maruchan Ramen though.

76fc2d54835c9b3f821cf64367cb2cc4.png

S20688-200_5.jpg S20688-200_1.jpg

Does look like cup of noodles in the colorway, but they’re fugly, lol.

Ordered the New Balance Fresh Foam 1080v12 to try out. It’ll be my first NB running shoes. Reviews on it sound very promising. Didn’t want to wait until sometime in May for the 2nd colorway to drop though. Ohh well
3D9D83BC-2A97-421B-844D-6DE4638768A1.jpeg

50196FE9-C025-43D5-8DD7-979FA2CE2A9B.jpeg

i think that is the purpose of the SC pacer, more of your shorter distance racing shoe for the 5k/10k/HM like the takumi sen and streakfly and you'll have the RC elite for your full marathon

but you do bring up a good point in that for most of us, we will be more swayed toward something with higher stack like the higher end marathon racing shoes as opposed to something like this new racing flat category. especially when there are so many good deals on shoes such has the AF/VF, endorphin pros, etc, its hard to want to spend about the same amount of money on a shoe that doesn't feel as great

True. I was just thinking that how much the stacks and tech have shifted and evolved; from what was once the A1 of marathon racers (VF4%) is the best suited for 10k racing by today’s standards.

Does look like cup of noodles in the colorway, but they’re fugly, lol.

Saucony makes the best food inspired cws! Lol

Deviate Nitro 2 is getting the Nitro Elite Pebax foam and finally a fixed upper. Looks like a fantastic option in the tempo trainer/racer category along with Endorphin Speed and Magic Speed!

Oooh I like those! Those might be my first Puma trainers! I have a ton of cws in that hue range, but I'd still scoop those up LOL

After looking at this catalog image from a few months ago, it does look like the MS Sky+ IS the Sky 2. The featured cw also looks like the same one for the Meta Time Trials.

IMG_E8728.JPG

Back
Top Bottom