"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

ASICS is probably going to launch the restock of the Sky+ and Edge+ this Friday with the commencement of the World Athletics Championship in Oregon.

BIIT posted a World Athletics Championship colourway of the Novablast 3 which makes me think the Novablast 3 must be available soon surely.

IMG_4455.jpg

Speed 3 finally touched down here, can't wait to take these out. Wish there were more colour options on launch, didn't like the other options so went with this safe colourway.

They look great. Will definitely consider these and the NB More v4 when the times comes to replace my more v3.

it’ll come down to the novablast 3 and triumph 20 for me.

unless saucony somehow has some big promo on the triumphs like they are right now, might have to opt for the novas first since i can use a med discount on them

Anyone I. Here try the ASICS Magic Speed 2 yet? If so how do they compare to the saucony endorphin speeds? Sorry if this has already been answered and I’m too lazy to go back through to find it!

Anyone I. Here try the ASICS Magic Speed 2 yet? If so how do they compare to the saucony endorphin speeds? Sorry if this has already been answered and I’m too lazy to go back through to find it!

ask us later in a month or two when the shoes are released :lol:

I just figured some peeps have been following the van around and had done some runs in them…

i’m not certain, but i think it’s only on display with the metaspeed sky/edge + as the shoes that runners get to test but yeah testers are getting them in so video reviews should be out soon along with the novablast 3 i think

If I recall, I've seen Kofuzi had worn novablast 3 too. Don't remember if he'd run in them yet, or just walking casually.

yeah asics rep gave him a pair early and he’s been running in them. one of the BITR member has a pair too so just think we’ll just have to wait for the embargo to be lifted till they can officially post more content

I thought this was pretty amusing. I mess with Saucony heavy now, but I noticed this when I was looking to add something to my purchase to get free shipping.

ViziGalaxy.jpg

This singlet pattern is the exact same one featured on the Campfire Stories ESpeed 2's and EPro 2's sockliner. It looks like the "Campfire Stories" were supposed to be nicknamed "Vizi Galaxy". They really copied and pasted the Big Bang LeBron 9 cw onto the ESpeed 2, EPro2, etc. and called it something else! :emoji_smile:

mr-bean-exams.gif

I'm not mad at that. Just something I noticed. :emoji_sweat_smile:

Anyone have recs for what's worked well for them for plantar fasciitis? I got diagnosed last week and ordered to shut down for a few weeks by my doc :frown: I did notice before this, that my Hoka Mach 5's seemed to irritate my heel the least on the run.

T TerpRunner Hope you have a speedy recovery mate. Taking full time off is rough. Did it for 8 weeks to recover from calf strain -- now? Still dealing with them as I'm ramping up training again. And lost all of my conditioning especially at race pace because of it. Just a brutal sport to partake in really lol.

T TerpRunner Hope you have a speedy recovery mate. Taking full time off is rough. Did it for 8 weeks to recover from calf strain -- now? Still dealing with them as I'm ramping up training again. And lost all of my conditioning especially at race pace because of it. Just a brutal sport to partake in really lol.

Thank you!, It is a brutal sport and makes me appreciate running painfree. Already looking forward to getting back out there even if I know it'll be slow progress. I was training for a marathon but might need to modify my goals this year, and hey, that's ok. I'm happy to listen to my body after pushing past it too often.

Back
Top Bottom