"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

the adios pro 4 is awesome but the new Evo SL seems to be the one to get for dailies at $150... and it looks pretty damn good too, really dig that all white and giant 3 stripes on the side, would love to see the reverse cw, all black with giant white 3 stripes

Last edited:
adizero evo sl comes out 10/29

really excited about this shoe, so much so that i might even pay retail :lol:

I think these are going to be a limited release in October and at only $150. If you can get a pair don’t hesitate as it sounds like the larger release may not be for a few months later.

I think these are going to be a limited release in October and at only $150. If you can get a pair don’t hesitate as it sounds like the larger release may not be for a few months later.

these plus AP4 are having a limited drop this weekend for Berlin and then in October as well followed by the bigger drop happening early 2025

“the adios pro 4 is awesome but the new Evo SL seems to be the one to get for dailies at $150... and it looks pretty damn good too, really dig that all white and giant 3 stripes on the side, would love to see the reverse cw, all black with giant white 3 stripes”
IMG_3476.jpeg

EVO SLs look great.

Adidas usually wide feet friendly? In the past the Boston’s have came in wide widths but no clue about these.

Might give these a go. Will wait for that grey colourway before jumping in.

I just don’t see the wisdom of shorting stock for hype. For months I’ve tried to cop a pair of AF3 in M10.5, particularly the Blueprint or, to a lesser extent, the Volt. Sure, I probably missed a *restock* here and there, but I can’t—and won’t—grind the internet on a daily basis or resort to StockX. I budgeted $300 for a new, fun shoe this autumn, but after striking out on the AF3, I ended up copping a back-up pair of the Paris SB2. That too, regardless of colorway, isn’t easy to come by. There’s a gazillion NV4 and VF3 to choose from, but they can’t—or won’t—produce more pairs of a more popular/expensive shoe? Alrighty then. Anyways, rant over.

IMG_3489.gif

I just don’t see the wisdom of shorting stock for hype. For months I’ve tried to cop a pair of AF3 in M10.5, particularly the Blueprint or, to a lesser extent, the Volt. Sure, I probably missed a *restock* here and there, but I can’t—and won’t—grind the internet on a daily basis or resort to StockX. I budgeted $300 for a new, fun shoe this autumn, but after striking out on the AF3, I ended up copping a back-up pair of the Paris SB2. That too, regardless of colorway, isn’t easy to come by. There’s a gazillion NV4 and VF3 to choose from, but they can’t—or won’t—produce more pairs of a more popular/expensive shoe? Alrighty then. Anyways, rant over.

IMG_3489.gif

demand outnumbers supply for high cost niche shoes like these and not sure why the "runningshoegeeks" community doesn't get this

last thing any brand wants to do right now is make too many pairs that sit and go on discount hence it seeming "limited" and how brands are allocating many of these shoes into your run specialty stores too instead of all on their DTC

^^^Is it analogous to an Invincible or Super Blast? Slow to race day?

I used to only run in Brooks because of flat feet but then switched to Team Nike then er body.

Already modding next year’s mileage calendar log

IMG_0193.jpeg

Some simple mods to complement the aesthetics.

Bonus: Cold Shower calendar too!

• Fire
Reactions: JPS
Back
Top Bottom