"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Even though, I tend to try to avoid adidas. Once in a blue moon or like once a year, they have actually have something I actually purchase.

I’ll must admit that those adizeros up there look better than any Nike runner out right now. I may give in.

I still have not run since late April :emoji_no_mouth:, yet here I am purchasing more elite racers :emoji_smile:. I may grab a pair of the Brooks Hyperions next SMH

reebok floatride energy symmetros finally came in

feels real good on first try on and if its even the slightest upgrade from the regular floatrides, these are gon be great

and got em for $50, not the sexist but it looks like its gon get the job done

87E85973-A238-4609-B877-A0272BD7D5BD.jpeg

reebok floatride energy symmetros finally came in

feels real good on first try on and if its even the slightest upgrade from the regular floatrides, these are gon be great

and got em for $50, not the sexist but it looks like its gon get the job done

87E85973-A238-4609-B877-A0272BD7D5BD.jpeg

nice! the new FFE 3 seems to take some parts of the symmetros so looking forward to that when it comes out

According to Running Warehouse the Adios Pro (Solar) should restock first quarter 2021 (sometime between January to March).

Hi,
I have had my Reebok Symmetros for over a month now. Really enjoy them. Too bad not many reviews of them yet online.
Cheers
Steve

Endorphin Speeds getting a ton of love.

Glad I scooped up the Jackrabbit ones. Enjoying putting miles in them.

Back
Top Bottom