"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Atreu Standard Issues showed up today. Super light and fairly comfortable step in feel. Surprised it accommodates my wider foot. Materials feel a little cheap; luckily it isn't an expensive shoe. Midsole reminds me of the Kinvara 10, but a little more forgiving. Won't be able to run in it today, but looking forward to it.

“In the Running Industry Association’s (RIA) COVID-19 Brand Survey released on May 18, one quarter of run specialty brands reported they would delay new product launches in an effort to manage excess inventory amid a high level of order cancellations. In the impending third quarter, nearly half of brands anticipate delaying product launches at least one month.“

Thanks! I seen that store but never knew anyone that ordered from them

actually my first time buying haha slept on the release since i didn’t expect it to sell quick and was looking for a discount. but ran across the site friday morning and no tax plus free ship was good enough for me.

they shipped today and expected to deliver thursday so excited to give them a run during the weekend

I just ordered the Endorphin Speed based off the 20 something YouTube videos I've watched, and all of you guys' positive comments. I'm relatively new to running so I just have one pair of running shoes (Pegasus 36). I'm hyped to add to the running shoe collection.

Collab cws for the NovaBlasts

C7573DA9-6499-4FC1-B751-4DFDDBB8389A.jpeg

Saucony Speed is "equivalent" to Nike Zoom Fly?

Any feedback on NB FuelCell TC?

black/gold speeds are up now!

Saucony Speed is "equivalent" to Nike Zoom Fly?

Any feedback on NB FuelCell TC?

yep speeds are equivalent to the zoom flys and pros would be the vaporflys

i own the fuelcell TC and love them. good amount of cushioning and the midsole feels really great. only downside would be the weight of the shoe and the $200 price point for a shoe that’s meant for training.

I have the TCs as well and they are a great shoe, but if you are a heel striker, you may find it unstable, similar to the way the NovaBlast can feel unstable. The FuelCell foam they are using is very soft and the stack height is high which lends itself to rolling inward at the heel if you overpronate at all.

Oh, and while the Speeds are in the same tier as the Zoom Fly, it is a FAR superior shoe.

clifton 7 and rincon 2s up for preorder
based off early reviews, not much of a change minus the upper

May try the Clifton 7s, since I've never tried a Clifton before. And since I seem to be getting slower and slower, every day is turning into an easy day. Sigh...

Clifton 7 has that Peg37 silhouette.

I am trying to replace/upgrade my old Zoom Fly SP and ZF1. It seems Saucony Endorphin Speed is the top candidate.

Do fake Ekiden VFNs exist? If so, how can you tell? Any tips to identify fake VFNs?

Also interested in the Fuel Cell TCs... since men’s sizes are OOS on NB.com, I’m considering purchasing them in women’s sizing. Would it be advisable to go with the same size I would get for a Nike women’s shoe?

Do fake Ekiden VFNs exist? If so, how can you tell? Any tips to identify fake VFNs?

Also interested in the Fuel Cell TCs... since men’s sizes are OOS on NB.com, I’m considering purchasing them in women’s sizing. Would it be advisable to go with the same size I would get for a Nike women’s shoe?

Just purchased from authorized store. I won't take a risk buying on eBay.

Fleet Feet still carry Men's size. Not quite FSR, but maybe your size is still available.

contemplating on the adizero pro rn with the sale on adidas but feel like it’ll be better to just wait it out for the adios pro

NW RC Elite looks good. Are they considered in the same class as Vaporfly or Next%?

What I find off letsrun forum board.

Unlike the New Balance FuelCell TC that the brand launched a couple of weeks ago, these FuelCell RC Elite have stricter elements and purely intended for competition. The FuelCell TC had a more durable rubber and even the lateral reinforcements were more present to also promote training, although fast yes.

These RC Elite are the fastest whirlwind that New Balance has ever created. A model made for elite athletes and marathon runners who have good technique and muscles.

New Balance now has up to 3 models with carbon fiber plates with which we also observe the incorporation of new highly technical foams in the midsole of these shoes.

The initial pattern was the Fuel Cell 5280 and now we see the launch of two new cars prepared to make us perform at the highest level. The Olympic Games will be the first to see these models officially debut and the American brand has taken the opportunity to show their concern regarding some of the standards recently approved by the IAAF in relation to the sports shoe industry.

TYPE OF BROKER:

Obviously the battle of carbon is for runners who think of rhythms and times. We are not far from a model "for all audiences." The new New Balance Fuel Cell RC Elite will be, from September in Spain, the faithful companions of a select group of runners who have experience, and enough technique to master them.

DISTANCE TYPE:

The less than 200 grams of this shoe are going to force more than one out of the asphalt. New Dynaride sole to promote traction in the front area, where we see a sort of tackling similar to that of the tartan, and an increase in the FuelCell compound in the midsole to favor the rebound and return of energy in competition.

Last but not least:
Targeted for light runners <65 kg (143 lbs)

yeah i believe the RC is the race day shoe (comparable with vaporfly) and the TC is the training shoe (comparable with the zoom fly)

i own the TC and although it’s on the heavier side and the higher stack can cause some instability, they’re really great for those long runs. if the RC corrects those issues and are a reasonable price, they would definitely make a great race day shoe imo

Back
Top Bottom