"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

First run in 18 months. EPro felt great for the one miler. They remind me of the VF1s.

8AAF98AB-AED8-4687-BE9A-62440851D4E4.jpeg

I’ve worn the VF2s practically everyday for my strength workouts with NTC. The soles are separating. When I spread the sole apart a bit, I can see a glimpse of the CF plate!

adidas needs to stop f'n around and remove the boston 10s to the exclusion list

when the adios pro first came out people were able to get 30% off em right away but now they being stingy even though the shoes aint movin like that

i haven ran in adidas in a while and when i tried em on, they felt good and surprisingly light

so i wanna try em but not a retail

Trust me you’re not missing anything on the 10s, unless you particularly like the look of them.
100% agree. They look dope, but are completely ordinary and unspectacular. I've only been walking in mine for the last couple months. Also, the energy rods add nothing and the carbitex plate directly under the strobel makes the heel feel firmer than it actually is. I've toyed with the idea of cutting the heel plate out, which wouldn't take much, to see how the shoe behaves.

elite walker over here so sound perfect!!!!

but fine, yall convinced me, adidas back in the dumper of runners again

are they making metaracer 2s?

100% agree. They look dope, but are completely ordinary and unspectacular. I've only been walking in mine for the last couple months. Also, the energy rods add nothing and the carbitex plate directly under the strobel makes the heel feel firmer than it actually is. I've toyed with the idea of cutting the heel plate out, which wouldn't take much, to see how the shoe behaves.

yeah made the mistake of deciding to run in mine a couple of times instead of returning them when I got them. They’re good looking shoes on foot but as HK47 said, pretty bland when running in them.

I remember buying the zoom fly 1 sp for running because I thought they looked cool and ended up being the best running to casual / elite walking shoe I’ve ever bought lol.
Still looking for that type shoe to this day! But the Boston 10 ain’t it.

adidas needs to stop f'n around and remove the boston 10s to the exclusion list

when the adios pro first came out people were able to get 30% off em right away but now they being stingy even though the shoes aint movin like that

Get the Adios 6 instead.

i think ill just hold up for the adios pro 2

i wanted to try adidas' monkey paw plates

i feel like i have enough max cushioned shoes right now and i dont run in anything less with my dilapidated knees

you guys not liking the boston 10 mid/forefoot strikers?
been reading that they’re better for that kind of foot strike and get better at faster paces

Finally digging into my running sneaker stash to feel how they perform! Lol
36E487C6-EF37-40E6-B918-210379DD2507.jpeg

The EPro felt snappier, but my pace was a bit faster for the PM run in the TCs. It could’ve the cool air that helped me run a bit better. I felt a good level of plush to them. I can finally understand why people liked these so much.

Finally digging into my running sneaker stash to feel how they perform! Lol
36E487C6-EF37-40E6-B918-210379DD2507.jpeg

The EPro felt snappier, but my pace was a bit faster for the PM run in the TCs. It could’ve the cool air that helped me run a bit better. I felt a good level of plush to them. I can finally understand why people liked these so much.
You just out here doing sprints?!?

First run in the Brooks Hyperion Elite 2s this morning before work

C98DB6C8-8E31-484F-91AC-FA50E4AE2752.jpeg

Listening to Kobe’s speeches gets me so motivated. His voice is almost haunting me to push myself 🐍
HE2 is my sleeper hit of the last year! It's fairly firm for all that stack and the heel area of the upper takes some breaking in, but it is stable and has worked the best for me of any of the other carbon plated shoes I've run in (VFFK, VFN 1, Alphafly, RC Elite 2, TC, Adios Pro 1 & 2, Rocket X, Carbon X 1 & 2, Endo Pro, Artist)

Envious of everyone in this group who have normal width feet. Tried the Mach 4's this morning and had to stop run after 2 miles and swap in the Rebel V2's. Granted I got the Rebels in 2E, but the Mach 4's are significantly narrower than the normal width Clifton 7's. Don't think sizing up would've helped because I wouldve dealt with length being too long. Unfortunately because I did like the color blocking on these guys:
IMG_6855.JPG

B blancourouge Hoka in general always wide enough for me even for their normal size. I tried Mach and Carbon X2 last year and both fit the same to me. I didn't feel mach was narrower.

B blancourouge Hoka in general always wide enough for me even for their normal size. I tried Mach and Carbon X2 last year and both fit the same to me. I didn't feel mach was narrower.

Yeah across the board I can usually fit into normal width (cliftons / rincons), but I actually had metatarsal pain in right foot today. The upper material around the forefoot is too tight for me.

Is the NovaBlast ASICS’ equivalent/answer to Nike’s Invincible?

I’m waiting for more MS Sky cws. I want redeem my 40% code on a good one. The code only works for full priced items though.

Back
Top Bottom