"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

How was the sizing for the Sky for you? I'm reading most are saying +1/2, as they fit small.

I'm leaning towards going TTS for the RCE2s.
They fit small for me but I had the biggest size they make so I returned them. Otherwise they felt great. Honestly if you have the vapor fly though I wouldn't bother. They are essentially Asics copy of that shoe. So if you're really want the shoe just to have the shoe then go for it. Otherwise it feels almost identical.

They fit small for me but I had the biggest size they make so I returned them. Otherwise they felt great. Honestly if you have the vapor fly though I wouldn't bother. They are essentially Asics copy of that shoe. So if you're really want the shoe just to have the shoe then go for it. Otherwise it feels almost identical.

Thanks for the insight! Yeah, I just want to have them to have them. :emoji_sweat_smile:

How was the sizing for the Sky for you? I'm reading most are saying +1/2, as they fit small.

I'm leaning towards going TTS for the RCE2s.

I go with my TTS on Sky no issue.
BUT, w RCE2, it fit too snug to my liking. I might have to go half size up on RCE2.

UNDSed the ES2s for this run

6730FA03-C2CF-4BEC-9F78-25D2FD281442.jpeg

I’m a fan! I honestly couldn’t feel the nylon plate, but I enjoyed the ride. I actually ordered the ES1s right before this run for ~$105 shipped with 8% cashback.

Saucony has solidified the #2 spot behind Nike so far in the performance running genre in my book. The value, colorways and performance of their performance runners are just ON POINT.

Anyone here have a Garmin Forerunner 35 or any Garmin running watch? I've been noticing it glitching on me. I know the time delays are normal when running, but I just noticed I ran 99 mph today and .36 mile best pace :lol: . I looked through my log & noticed this happen a few other times. Is this fixable or do I need a new watch?
Screenshot_20210927-172954__01__01.jpg

Anyone here have a Garmin Forerunner 35 or any Garmin running watch? I've been noticing it glitching on me. I know the time delays are normal when running, but I just noticed I ran 99 mph today and .36 mile best pace :lol: . I looked through my log & noticed this happen a few other times. Is this fixable or do I need a new watch?
Screenshot_20210927-172954__01__01.jpg
Never had that happen to me yet…

About 260 miles on these bad boys after todays run. I swear they got bouncier the more miles I have in them, will see if I can take them to 400 miles then jump on the inevitable ES2 sales later this winter. Tread is pretty much all intact. The way the midsole is comprised of little uneven hexagons reminds me of the upcoming recycled Alphafly zoomX.

5D4D27B1-694B-4059-911B-1036589180B3.jpeg

About 260 miles on these bad boys after todays run. I swear they got bouncier the more miles I have in them, will see if I can take them to 400 miles then jump on the inevitable ES2 sales later this winter. Tread is pretty much all intact. The way the midsole is comprised of little uneven hexagons reminds me of the upcoming recycled Alphafly zoomX.

I just got to 300 on mine today and they def are starting to feel better if that’s even possible. And I loved them from the start.

They actually use lines of harder rubber the length of the outsole to extend the life of the softer rubber through the rest of the shoe. It must work.

The hoops you have to jump through to get these.

You have to go to a Stone Island store, hope they have them available, then with the help of a sales person and a special in-store tablet, you place an online order and then they are delivered to you.

Back
Top Bottom