"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Laces make the shoe

That's the only thing I want to change with them! I'm planning to swap them out for some Orange ones when I get them lol

I've also noticed that the tongue color on the Campfires and the ViziGolds is lighter than the rest of the upper, which I'm not too fond of. It's not a deal breaker though...

Took the Velocity 2’s out for a first spin. Still really enjoying these. It’s a small update but improves the shoe overall!

DE77FA3F-210C-4C78-B6A4-6681745778BA.jpeg

Any indication on how the Hoka GTX from Bodega will fit? Would be my first pair of Hokas and trying to figure out what size to go after.

That was like a movie! Too bad he didn’t hit his goal, but he PRed!

If he didn’t carry the selfie stick, I think he would’ve hit sub3.

i was thinking the exact same thing, how many times did he have to slow down to turn that thing on and off and extend it?

wouldnt be surprised if that cost him a minute or two

but i was routing for him the whole time watching that vid, definitely felt inspired, my favorite running shoe reviewer

i was thinking the exact same thing, how many times did he have to slow down to turn that thing on and off and extend it?

wouldnt be surprised if that cost him a minute or two

but i was routing for him the whole time watching that vid, definitely felt inspired, my favorite running shoe reviewer

i think it was his CIM recap where he said it isn’t a big deal to him if he has to burn some time to push out the content for the viewers but big props to him for get so close to breaking 3 on that new LA course, hate how they changed the finish and reason why i haven’t been motivated to run LA again

i think it was his CIM recap where he said it isn’t a big deal to him if he has to burn some time to push out the content for the viewers but big props to him for get so close to breaking 3 on that new LA course, hate how they changed the finish and reason why i haven’t been motivated to run LA again

Super surprised at the amount of hills that course has and yeah that ending of that course is a bit wonky.

UPS driver dropped off these guys today:

IMG_6233.jpg

Will be my go to carbon plated trainer while I figure out what races I'm running for the year. Also love what the guys at District Vision do and their emphasis on mental health & wellbeing.

Back
Top Bottom