"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Anyone in here log road miles in the Vaporfly 2s? They’re 30-40% off right now and this may be my chance to grab a pair

IMG_5921.PNG

ON Cloudmonster 2? Seen on other OAC athletes but this is the clearest image I've seen on Beamish.

Those V3 trail will be had! Lovely colourway, glad I held off from getting the white/grey pair recently.

The Magic Speed 3 look great too in that colourway.

Rakuten cashback is at 15% for Nike, ASICS and NB for 29 more hours. I think that's the highest it's been this year.

Nurses' Week has started, but it looks like ASICS hasn't upped their discount codes yet. :/ I wanted to triple dip with the AMEX offer ($15 off $75).

NB has 25% off for Nurses. I'm tempted to give the SC Elite v3s another shot with the Rakuten promo.

Rakuten cashback is at 15% for Nike, ASICS and NB for 29 more hours. I think that's the highest it's been this year.

Nurses' Week has started, but it looks like ASICS hasn't upped their discount codes yet. :/ I wanted to triple dip with the AMEX offer ($15 off $75).

NB has 25% off for Nurses. I'm tempted to give the SC Elite v3s another shot with the Rakuten promo.

Good luck if you do, my pair ended up eating my lateral ankle so bad that I dropped them totally from my rotation. Not worth it to me.

Good luck if you do, my pair ended up eating my lateral ankle so bad that I dropped them totally from my rotation. Not worth it to me.

Based on the strength of the cw (Pineapple), I really wanted to give them another shot for them to be my race day shoe for a race several months from now.

I can pick up some streakflys for an awesome deal...my current daily is NB3. I have ES1 and NB1 in the stable. Wonder if this shoe would be fun to just experiment with. Any feedback is appreciated.

let us know if the asics discount goes up I might ask a friend for a code lol

Back
Top Bottom