OTL on athletes having children out of wedlock....Travis Henry LOL & Dwight Howard featured...

just caught this, and it was very interesting....Travis Henry is VERY nonchalant about what is going on in his life....it's an 11 minute vid, but it'svery interesting...

45594927.JPG

Royce Reed and son Braylon Joshua Robert Howard
(STEPHEN M. DOWELL, ORLANDO SENTINEL / March 15, 2009)
Royce Reed and son Braylon Joshua Robert Howard, also the son of Orlando Magic star Dwight Howard, share a moment courtside with friends during the Magic-Jazzgame at Amway Arena.

My bad, should included this.

Dwight Howard's ex-girlfriend returns to Orlando arena with Dwight's son Braylon in town
The former girlfriend of Dwight Howard and mother of Howard's year-old baby boy Braylon Joshua Robert Howard was back at the Orlando arena tonight as more than 100 former Magic Dancers from the past 20 years performed during the Magic game with the Utah Jazz at the Amway Arena. Royce Reed was a former Magic dancer, during which time she met Dwight. She was also a former dancer for the Miami Heat and was at the arena helping the Magic with their on-going "20 Years of Magic" celebration.

I'm still waiting for Sports Illustrated to update this investigation or go to 2.0
laugh.gif

wheres-daddy.jpg

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Another question...

Was TOM BRADY included in this piece? (Haven't watched it yet)
yeah...he was mentioned, as well as Matt Leinart, and Oscar DLH....all of them declined to be interviewed...

Jason Caffey is another one...10 kids w. 8 women....made 28mil in his career also
smh.gif
....he's facing jail time for not making CS payments

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Another question...

Was TOM BRADY included in this piece? (Haven't watched it yet)

Yes they mentioned him, Matt Leinart and someone else for a few seconds.

I can't lie, I was
laugh.gif
at watching DH baby momma struggling to pick upher kid.

laugh.gif
that picture they show with Leinart and his BM

He's got the FML look on his face
lol...bet Lebron wasn't in it.
Nah I have a feeling this thing was supposed to be more about dead beat dudes or athletes with a stupid number of kids. The only reason D12'sBM was in there was because she probably wanted to be on camera. I mean the whole part with her is pretty insignificant.

"He takes care of his kid, he spends time with his kids, he makes his payments on time, but DONT JUDGE ME."

They probably couldn't get anybody to do in interview so they were like "this +!!@* will do"

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

lol...bet Lebron wasn't in it.
laugh.gif
nope...somehow his name wasn't brought up....good point tho....
How many he have?
I think like 2 or 3...

in thinking about it...maybe his name wasn't mentioned because he is still with the same girl? I dunno....

They were going to do it on Kemp and dukes, but they couldnt fit all thier kids into a 11 minute piece

LeBron calls Savannah his wife even though they are not technically married. I think they have something like a common law marriage...

His only 2 kids are with her.

hopefully Elijah Dukes wasn't mentioned, he learned from his mistakes and hasn't ran into a similar problem in ages

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

wow i had that sports illustrated little greg minor is probably about 16 or 17 now

laugh.gif
lil homie can't be older than about 2 on that cover. that wouldput him around 12 or 13.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

hopefully Elijah Dukes wasn't mentioned, he learned from his mistakes and hasn't ran into a similar problem in ages

I think he's gonna be featured on the next OTL where they look at athletes who impregnate foster kids living with their own kin.

Didn't Gary Payton have two diff. kids like a month apart and one was named Jr and the other was II

laugh.gif

Seriously today's players are nothing new

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

I think he's gonna be featured on the next OTL where they look at athletes who impregnate foster kids living with their own kin.

whether if it's a foster child or a celebrity or an ordinary middle class woman, there's no difference IMO. the media needs to stop making such a bigdeal out of frivolous things
he even tried to help her out by throwing a bottle of gatorade at her since gatorade helps replenish electrolytes during pregnancy

Back
Top Bottom