OTL on athletes having children out of wedlock....Travis Henry LOL & Dwight Howard featured...

I just peeped Malone's wiki page
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Dude is a prick

As long as they having all black guys and including some white guys i'm fine with it. Lebron is the face of the NBA they werent going to include him.

UNCONFIRMED - Dominique Wilkins - reportedly played so long in the NBA because, according to a Magic front office employee, he was paying money on 20 paternity suits. Any further confirmation would be awesome.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

damn just read thru the SI article. It's crazy what be going on. I know it's Hard to strap up sometimes but damn. I know some of these athletes arelike "damn shorty wasnt even that cute but now I got to give her 5k a month"

This was also in the article
laugh.gif

Anyway, before we get to the complete list, first a story from a reader about prodigal son Shawn Kemp, who started me on this journey to chronicle every illegitimate kid fathered by an athlete. It's a story for the ages.

In college I was an intern for the Portland Trailblazers (mind you, this was during their Jailblazers heyday while Shawn Kemp was there). I did a bunch of stuff for the PR Department and one day I was filing a bunch of stuff in the office and I came across the Player Questionnaires that they have each new player fill out when they are acquired. It gives them some stupid personal info to include in the media guide and for the announcers and what not. Anyway, on Shawn Kemp's questionnaire under hobbies it said, "girls". And my personal favorite - under favorite breakfast he listed, "girls".

Classic.

Little on Karl Malone:
Roger Clemens' alleged seedy indiscretions -- including a possible sexual relationship with a 15-year-old -- are nothing compared to what Malone has done. Malone reportedly impregnated Demetrius Bell's mother when she was 13 and he was a sophomore at Louisiana Tech. Malone is lucky Chris Hansen wasn't around and he didn't have to answer to the authorities.

Scott Skiles, be like "Don't you know who I am? I have the most dimes in a game." Now accept my sperm pass **@+.

Haha ya I guess Skiles had a big divorce or somethin where the details came out, at least 6 kids are on his payroll

these dudes think they are invincible and these girls are hungry out there
i know 2 of willie andersons daughters, the ex is still driving a nice whip

Having children out of wedlock is not a big deal imo as long as you're taking care of your responsibility....I think that article/clip is a little OD

exactly, bspn trying to force these 'wholesome' values down my throat like they would ever use a report on an athlete doing the right thing to lead offsportscenter.

wedlock? get real, the divorce rate is 50%, these dudes are halfway smart for not jumping into a losing situation, to bad they keep meeting the wrong women.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

I just peeped Malone's wiki page
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Dude is a prick
Malone had been 17 when the Ford twins were born to Bonita Ford, who was approximately the same age. However,
smh.gif
Malone was a college sophomore when Gloria Bell, at age 13
indifferent.gif
, gave birth to Demetrius.[sup][6][/sup]The Salt Lake Tribune conducted a follow-up investigation and reported that in the aftermath ofthe Globe story, Malone had met with the Ford twins for the first time since visiting them in the hospital after they were born. Malone did not meetwith Bell at that time, and Malone's attorney insisted that Malone had settled the lawsuits prior to any conclusive establishment of paternity, and thusstill did not know whether he was truly the father of any of the children.

Spoiler [+]
The Buffalo News reported that Bell's first and only meeting with Malone came shortly after Bell graduated from high school. According to Bell, Malone told him at that time that it was "too late" for them to have a father-son relationship

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

lol...bet Lebron wasn't in it.
laugh.gif
nope...somehow his name wasn't brought up....good point tho....
How many he have?
I think like 2 or 3...

in thinking about it...maybe his name wasn't mentioned because he is still with the same girl? I dunno....

which means he is no deadbeat dad..... He is no Shawn Kemp.....

Funny to me that Dwight was the same person talking about putting the Cross on everyones jersey , kind of shocking to me to find out he has a kid and isn'tmarried..I guess the NBA can really change your life

Back
Top Bottom