Ouija Board Vol. Curiosity Killed The Cat

Originally Posted by JJ1223

roll.gif

oh man....

you guys better be good this year... I hear Santa knows when your sleeping and knows when your awake
nerd.gif
roll.gif

My mother told me that she used to play it with 2 of her cousins. The two cousins used to be what my mom explained to me as "addicted to it", alwaysplaying. One time based on what my mom said they contacted i guess an evil being/spirit and wouldn't let them leave, kept spelling out curse words, sayingmean things, turning the lights on and off or w.e. The next day my mother told me all the food in the fridge had maggots in it and was rotten. (they all livedtogether) After that they got rid of it. Even after that they started hearing things in the house. My mom told me once that she was sleeping in her room andshe was awakened in the middle of the night and saw the mattress next to her indented as if someone was sitting next to her. She saw no one. (I'm gettinggoosebumps typing this and its broad day light lol) at night they would hear the chairs in dinning room move even though the floors were carpeted. After solong of dealing with this my mother and the two cousins called up a priest to bless the house. This is the part that scares the !!@+ out of me...the priestsaid he never found the house. imma give ya sum numbers to make it easier cuz i don't remember but lets say the address where my mom and her cousins livedat was 11-14 .. when the priest passed by and looked for 2 hours he saw every number of each house on the block except for that one. my mom told me that wasimpossible because it was the ONLY YELLOW HOUSE ON THE block. After they moved out my mother spoke to the owner and well supposedly the guy who lived therebefore them drugged himself close to overdose then hung himself
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

^ Thats a +*##@$ up story.

Regarding the Lesser Key of Solomon...
I wiki'd it, and read a little bit. It pretty much said that you can learn to control the demons. Anyone have stories on that? This book is actuallyinteresting, although I'll never in my life read it or even bring it up outside of here.

As much as a total non-believer i am.....i aint **###$ with this !%!#
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i heard too many accounts of wild !%!# taking place. i mean they all can't be insane right??

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

August 13th 2003.... the day I will never speak of... the day I will never forget.

I wish I could say more.........
I've spent the last 3 years of my life investigating the source of what is and has happened to me and the extent in relation to the future.

Succinctly, DO NOT.
Y'all wanna stop being vague and elaborate?

Usually when people are vague is when they are BSing

I did it as a kid with my second cousin and her friend. I do not remember as much. But yeah, it feels all eerie with the cup moving along spelling out thewords. We contacted one person, and he was a male. Later during the session he could not spell out words nicely, and he said it was because he was burning inhell. We also supposedly summoned Kurt Cobain, but he was messing up and saying weird things, so it was a short session. As a kid I was freaked out, but tocome to think of it now, I laugh at the experience.

I do not believe in the paranormal and all those things, so I definetly think ouija's are fake. ,James Randi, who is a skeptic and magician, did anexperiment to test the ouija board in his book An Encyclopedia of Claims, Frauds, and Hoaxes of the Occult and Supernatural. He points out that whenparticipants are blindfolded, the ouija board operators are unable to produce intelligible messages. So, yeah I am not a believer in it, but it is still verycreepy.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I did it as a kid with my second cousin and her friend. I do not remember as much. But yeah, it feels all eerie with the cup moving along spelling out the words. We contacted one person, and he was a male. Later during the session he could not spell out words nicely, and he said it was because he was burning in hell. We also supposedly summoned Kurt Cobain, but he was messing up and saying weird things, so it was a short session. As a kid I was freaked out, but to come to think of it now, I laugh at the experience.

I do not believe in the paranormal and all those things, so I definetly think ouija's are fake. ,James Randi, who is a skeptic and magician, did an experiment to test the ouija board in his book An Encyclopedia of Claims, Frauds, and Hoaxes of the Occult and Supernatural. He points out that when participants are blindfolded, the ouija board operators are unable to produce intelligible messages. So, yeah I am not a believer in it, but it is still very creepy.
from wiki:
[h3]Spiritualist explanation[/h3]
Spiritualists who believe Ouija boards can be used to make actual contact with the spirit world feel that the act of hindering a medium's ability to use his or her own eyes while the board is in use effectively places too great of a handicap on the whole exercise. This argument stems from the belief that contacted spirits actually utilize the eyes of the medium during a Ouija session in order to point to the letters and words needed to form a message. Most believers of this notion believe that the board has no intrinsic power in and of itself, but rather, is used simply as a tool to aid a medium while in communication with the spirit world.[sup][7][/sup]

[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouija#cite_note-6[/sup]
but this stuff got me real scared, i just finished talkin to a friend about it. Im shook as a MUTHA right now, I aint been scared of nothing foryears, and this ishhh got me buggin with goosebumps and all that and im like itchin all over my back all of a sudden and my eyes are randomly watering as itype this... WTH

I did it as a kid with my second cousin and her friend. I do not remember as much. But yeah, it feels all eerie with the cup moving along spelling out the words. We contacted one person, and he was a male. Later during the session he could not spell out words nicely, and he said it was because he was burning in hell. We also supposedly summoned Kurt Cobain, but he was messing up and saying weird things, so it was a short session. As a kid I was freaked out, but to come to think of it now, I laugh at the experience.

I do not believe in the paranormal and all those things, so I definetly think ouija's are fake. ,James Randi, who is a skeptic and magician, did an experiment to test the ouija board in his book An Encyclopedia of Claims, Frauds, and Hoaxes of the Occult and Supernatural. He points out that when participants are blindfolded, the ouija board operators are unable to produce intelligible messages. So, yeah I am not a believer in it, but it is still very creepy.
from wiki:
Spiritualists who believe Ouija boards can be used to make actual contact with the spirit world feel that the act of hindering a medium's ability to use his or her own eyes while the board is in use effectively places too great of a handicap on the whole exercise. This argument stems from the belief that contacted spirits actually utilize the eyes of the medium during a Ouija session in order to point to the letters and words needed to form a message. Most believers of this notion believe that the board has no intrinsic power in and of itself, but rather, is used simply as a tool to aid a medium while in communication with the spirit world.[sup][7][/sup]

but this stuff got me real scared, i just finished talkin to a friend about it. Im shook as a MUTHA right now, I aint been scared of nothing foryears, and this ishhh got me buggin with goosebumps and all that and im like itchin all over my back all of a sudden and my eyes are randomly watering as itype this... WTH

from wiki:

from wiki:

^ the spirits posted that 3 extra times dut

my boy did this once n got syphillis

im still never touchin one

people tend to attribute things that completely have no connection to the use of the Ouija board. similar to the Attribution theory.

if you think you'll have a bad day, you tend to go out of your way and pin point the things that made that day bad.
but if you think your gonna have a good day, you'll focus on the things that made your day good (even if it was the exact same day as the "badday")

So people here a strange noise while playing with their Ouija, OH NOES its the OUIJA!
someone catches the clap after use of Ouija, OH NOES ITS THE OUIJA!
some THINKS they saw a light or ghost or the devil, oh noes, its the ouija.

multiply this buy x100000 and you get all these stupid BS stories, my momma's sister cousin said, David's sister's brother said nonsense.

cliff notes: people are idiots.

omg, as soon as i clikced on the toys r us link, my itunes started playin some bone thugs about the ouija, im intrigued yet freaked out at the same time. thisis interesting to me, and i have read quite a few pages on here now

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

omg, as soon as i clikced on the toys r us link, my itunes started playin some bone thugs about the ouija, im intrigued yet freaked out at the same time. this is interesting to me, and i have read quite a few pages on here now
ducktales.jpg

"Go on"

I need to try this @#+% at least once...not scared. It is mad creepy though.

So after reading this post I called my Fiance to ask her if she ever played..and as im talking to her she is telling me she played when she was a younger withher cousins..and this clay pot her dad had in the basement fell off the shelf,and the doors started slamming.So while im on the phone my mouse starts moving onmy computer @ work..and starts clicking on my start menu..I got shook as hell..and I jumped back from my screen..

Turns out it was my IT manager @ work doing a system update..he sent me an email saying he was going to do it, but i guess being so caught up in myconversation I didnt see it..

Not paying attention FTL!

Originally Posted by Datnggag

So after reading this post I called my Fiance to ask her if she ever played..and as im talking to her she is telling me she played when she was a younger with her cousins..and this clay pot her dad had in the basement fell off the shelf,and the doors started slamming.So while im on the phone my mouse starts moving on my computer @ work..and starts clicking on my start menu..I got shook as hell..and I jumped back from my screen..

Turns out it was my IT manager @ work doing a system update..he sent me an email saying he was going to do it, but i guess being so caught up in my conversation I didnt see it..

Not paying attention FTL!
stuuupid
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

guys, Im 17 and havent cried for years, only three times since i was around ten when someone died, and just readin this and writin now has my eyes wateringridiculous and my whole body itchin. I swear this is true. Im buggin, I think this is real!

and when i said my itunes started playin, i listened to the whole song and right when it was done my parents call me to come for dinner. They say theyve nevertouched it, but my dad who is the biggest critic of spirits and that stuff told me that it is ungodly, if anything at all. thats really weird coming fromhim...

I don't recommend anyone to do this but for those of yal that are gona play this make sure u know what to do. there are "rules" to this game. irecommend u do your research before playing. let us know how it goes. peace

Back
Top Bottom