Ouija Board Vol. Curiosity Killed The Cat

Ouija board isn't about anythng, follow the directions in the lesser key of solomon and see what happens.

edit** nvm don't do that, because you will go insane.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Ouija board isn't about anythng, follow the directions in the lesser key of solomon and see what happens.
nerd.gif

scuze me?

It is straight up demonic and that is that.
Saw the commercial as a young kid and straight up turned off the tv because that button was always closer than the one to change the channel.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Originally Posted by socluis90

my mom told me stories bout her as a teen trying to get rid of her board only for it to pop up on top of her bed when she got back from school. she said she threw it in the sewer once and it showed up on her bed again that afternoon.

and no my mom ain't the type to make up bs like this. some of yal need to open up your mind a little bit. not everything in this world is easy to explain.

let's not get started on ghosts....
Get the hell on....
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I had no idea this game was on some evil %++#.

What I'll never understand is how this thing moves to where it needs to go.

Cuz isn't everyone touching it and just sliding the piece themselves?

If it really moved on its own, then why do you need to touch it?
That i never understood but i did hear about the board appearing again. My friend said in all honesty he just burned the board.
Btw that video posted below me is NOT getting watched. Call me gullible but I say I'm smart.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Saw the commercial as a young kid and straight up turned off the tv because that button was always closer than the one to change the channel.

my mom told me stories bout her as a teen trying to get rid of her board only for it to pop up on top of her bed when she got back from school. she said she threw it in the sewer once and it showed up on her bed again that afternoon.

and no my mom ain't the type to make up bs like this. some of yal need to open up your mind a little bit. not everything in this world is easy to explain.

Get the hell on....
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That i never understood but i did hear about the board appearing again. My friend said in all honesty he just burned the board.
Btw that video posted below me is NOT getting watched. Call me gullible but I say I'm smart.
Got me thinking. I'll watch it tomorrow. I R Andre, elaborate please.

The lesser key of Solomon is a book used to summon Demon's that Aleister Crowley used. People that weren't well equiped enough to handle the demonswent insane and killed themselves. Scary stuff, not something I'd reccomend.

Originally Posted by 23Jordancollector

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Get the hell on....
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Got me thinking. I'll watch it tomorrow. I R Andre, elaborate please.

The lesser key of Solomon is a book used to summon Demon's that Aleister Crowley used. People that weren't well equiped enough to handle the demons went insane and killed themselves. Scary stuff, not something I'd reccomend.
How should i prepare myself then
?

The lesser key of Solomon is a book used to summon Demon's that Aleister Crowley used. People that weren't well equiped enough to handle the demons went insane and killed themselves. Scary stuff, not something I'd reccomend.
Word.

On a sidenote, I think that's what's behind a lot of people that are "mentally ill" or "insane".

Maybe they do see things or hear voices...Maybe they're open to things that the majority of us are not, And as a result, They can't handle it mentallyand lose it.

My guy works in a mental institution and this lady talks about the voices told her to kill her children...Who is to say that a demon isn'tpushing/controlling/influencing her to do that?

You guys scare me.
The amount of stuff some of you know about certain subjects blows my mind.

I took a break from studying only to come check on this thread and want to go back to studying.

This will be a good read tomorrow when it's not dark and lonely.

P.S. To those hesitant about posting their stories. Why? It just make us more curious.
frown.gif

Skitzo people are really hearing voices.... some of there own animation some are real....

How you feel bout the lady that drowned her kids and said god said too...

Well, In the video I posted, He said that spirits are just like people...They lie, cheat, and are mischievous.

Imagine how you would act if you knew no one could see you and that you could play off of people's fears and paranoia.

I could whisper in somebodies ear that I'm God for months and months until they crack and do what I tell them to...And I'm not God, Just amean-spirited ghost that feels like F'n with someone's life for my enjoyment.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Well, In the video I posted, He said that spirits are just like people...They lie, cheat, and are mischievous.

Imagine how you would act if you knew no one could see you and that you could play off of people's fears and paranoia.

I could whisper in somebodies ear that I'm God for months and months until they crack and do what I tell them to...

That kinda reminded me of Abraham... except you know god stopped him... The last time i messed with the board I had a terrible experience... nexttime I'm going more well prepared...

Originally Posted by 23Jordancollector

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

What a coincidence.. i actually own a ouija board ( bought it at toys r us ) purchased it a while back to play wit my ex girlfriend lol.. never happened..but i did play wit a few buddies a while back nothing happened.. this weekend me a few of my people plan to use it again.. we will all be drunk and
smokin.gif
... i KNOW it doesnt work.. but we will all be wasted and im sure that would be an interesting experience .. dont worry i plan to record it and put it on youtube.
I heard you're not supposed to play it drunk or
smokin.gif
. But hey, what do I know, I've never played the damn thing in the first place. Come back and tell us what happened.

EDIT- Ghenges should tell his story. Sounds really intriguing.

i will.. last time nothing happened. i doubt anything will happen this time. But i do have a story.. There was this time when i was a bit younger and a few ofmy cousins and there friends were playing and the spirit.. demon.. ghost or whatever claimed to be someones grandpops.. immediatly everyone started gettingfreaked out and i dont quite remember what happened next i was still a bit young.. maybe 9 or 10 .. but i think someone asked them to show a sign or somethingand IT started to give tell them things and something fell from the wall in the room that we were in.. i think a clock or picture frame.. i forget what itwas.. but thats when they made the kids leave the room .. me being one of the kids.. so i dont know how the rest of the ouija experience went. dOnt worryi'll let you all know how things go.

Effin with this post I had to turn all my lights on to go to the bathroom, looking in the mirrors throughout my house hoping to not see any ghosts or spirits.
smh.gif

With that said I think the board is more of a mental thing. If you allow space in your mind for these things to be possible then they will exist. Just as Ijust did.
eyes.gif

This spirit stuff is real and the mind is a powerful thing.

To go a little off topic, I've dreamed stuff before it happened many times and when it finally occured I'd be there like "Damn."
eek.gif

Example: True story: I dreamed once I was working at a construction site, doing demolition in a certain room (room was very clear and would be easy torecognize) braking down a wall, when the wall was demo'd I seen an angel float from the rubble. Well this dream happened months before I even got a jobwith a construction company. I didn't even remember the dream until I was at this one site and I had to do demo in a room and *boom* there was the room andwall I saw in my dream, I was shook to do the job. Ended up doing it and thankfully nothing happened.

I've had alotta other dreams that came to life, but nothing as clear as that.

heres the thing, it will work for some. sometimes it takes the right people at the right time. when i was little my uncles girlfriend advised my sister neverto try it, but she did anyway. me and my sis attended holy trinity school in passaic new jersey. one night there was a cheerleading practice scheduled and atthe end they tried it on stage in the gym. different groups tried it and nothing happend for the first couple of times. then it began moving after they askedif anyone was there. from there it moved so fast that all 3 of the girls felt it and let go at the same time. they were so creeped out they didnt touch itagain and neither did the rest of them. the coach told them, if you try it again it has to bee the same 3. they never did and i remember her tellin me when iwas little not to try it.

i played it a few times when i was a kid. talk about scary... it answered questions about me and my cousins grandparents that none of us knew the answers to.after we finished playing, we asked our parents....dude spirit or whatever was correct.

never played that thing again.

between this and the englightenment thread i think NTers are a bunch of wackos.
maybe being on NT too much makes a man think the spirits are going to eff with you for playing a game of scrabble with a glass.

Do spirits speak english? I'm in Holland which has English as a second language only unofficially so I don't want to confuse the spirits in myapartment... should I spell Goieidag as opposed to Hello?

get real hahaha

Back
Top Bottom