Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

is there any news if the 5 rings would be releasing at HK too? thanks HK peeps...
11/01/10 @ Nike Basketball.
Kris ~ Lows?  We had these back in April, but I don't recall seeing the lows.

I don't think these highs are available anymore though.

nike-af1-supreme-qs-work-boot-03.jpg

Don't know any shops in the PRC, I'm afraid.

What's a good Nike Store that sell basketball shoes at Tsim Sha Tsui? And where is it located?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by futang

thanks for the info superswag!
btw those lebron 8 china and pearl foamposites pro GR or limited release in hk? and how much? thanks!

Forgot the price, but the FoamPros and LB8 China's are both basically "limited GR".  Meaning, not all the stores have em, but are available enough where you don't have to line-up and whatnot.  Not sure on the size availability.  Places from Mong Kok, to Causeway Bay, to Tsim Sha Tsui should all have em.  
sinnerp what store in causeway?  nike in sogo mall lb8 and pearl foam are they available there? coz my sister be staying in causeway area....
any idea how many pairs of 5 ring will release? lol
thanks!

thanks SinnerP!
smile.gif
 a friend would be there at that time...hope he has free time hehe

VC ~ TST has a few shops that sell Nikes.
Nike Flagship - G04-G05 30 Canton Road, TST.
Giga Sports - Ocean Terminal Shopping center, TST
Nike Basketball is located in Wan Chai and in Mong Kok

futang ~ Times Square in Causeway Bay has a Nike shop and might have your kicks. Sogo also has a Nike shop. Not sure if they still have the foams.
Only Nike Basketball in Wan Chai and Mong Kok will have the 5 Rings (as far as I know). I don't know how many pairs, but I'm guessing very limited as usual. Resellers will be scooping up every single pair for sure.

hey guys, anyone know a store here which has the Nike Shox BB Pro Tb's? A friend of mine is coming and I saw in the Nikehk website that they do have it, just don't know which store. thanks

^ Are you sure, cuz I just skimmed through the Nike HK product site and didn't see em. I don't recall seeing them in the shops either.

sinner p thanks so much for the info, my friend was able to get some 5 rings for me and a friend
smile.gif
he said that it wasnt hard getting them. there were no lines at all.

thanks for the info jrjmd! any idea how many pairs of 5 rings release there? my sister will be in hk nov 5.  i hope there are stocks left....

sinner p thanks so much for the info, my friend was able to get some 5 rings for me and a friend
smile.gif
he said that it wasnt hard getting them. there were no lines at all.
Wow, good to know.  I was fully expecting Nike HK to make these a limited release.  Pleasantly surprised as this will screw over the resellers.  
Which store did your friend go to and what time did he go?  

Congrats on your pickup.

sinnerP, thanks again. im not 100% sure but i think it was the flagship store
smile.gif
he was staying at TST and i told him to just check the nike store nearest him...he was able to get it around lunch time. he could have gotten as many as he could he said so i guess there were no limits when buying. he got two pairs. because he wasnt sure if anyone would be interested he didnt buy more than the number we told him hehe...if he only new that in the phils people were lining up for it

futang, i hope you get your pair. he mentioned that there were no lines but several people have gotten them. im guessing the nike basketball store at mongkok would them too...goodluck and keep us updated!
smile.gif

That's interesting.

I read that it was just a Nike Basketball release, but if they have it at Nike flagship as well, then its possible other stores will have them as well. So right now, its both Nike BB and Flagship.

sinner P my friend posted the place:

nike hongkong
shop G04-05 Silvercord,
30 Canton road, tst, kln
tel 2375-2175

is that the flagship store? if it is then i guess alot of people would be able to get it. thats good news...hope resellers wont feast on them

futang, hope this could help you more
smile.gif

sinner P my friend posted the place:

nike hongkong
shop G04-05 Silvercord,
30 Canton road, tst, kln
tel 2375-2175

is that the flagship store? if it is then i guess alot of people would be able to get it. thats good news...hope resellers wont feast on them

futang, hope this could help you more
smile.gif
Hi sir jrjmd,
yes this would be the flagship store along canton road. Just right in front of the marco polo gateway hotel. its at the corner of silver cord building...

@sinnerp, just a quick query would you be aware if the inks and del sole home colorway dropped their already? thanks.

Peace!

TK

haha hi swooshie!
happy.gif
congrats on your 5 rings too
happy.gif
hehe lets get the inks at HK na lang din...its cheaper there...

@sinnerp: Thanks dude appreciate the info...

@jrjmd: Jeff, dont congratulate me yet as package is not yet with me. I can breathe freely when i see it and confirm that it is the 5 rings. Im quite worried that my friends family got the wrong shoe, but hope not as description my friend and i provide were on point. Haha!

^ I don't remember the price, but there are still a few stores that have em. Not sure about the size availability, of course. Shouldn't be hard to find in Mong Kok, Causeway Bay or Tsim Sha Tsui.

Back
Top Bottom