Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

oh okay thanks 
wink.gif
but im looking for this building in mongkok because i was there before but i forgot exactly where in mongkok. its a bldg and on top of the bldg they sell urban clothes and a little bit of toys then on the lower ground level, there many resellers there even BAPE shoes are available.. do u happen to know what bldg is that?
happy.gif
thanks!

I'm not 100% sure what building you're referring to, but it's likely Sino Centre or King Wah Centre on Shan Tung Street. Both are in MongKok and a few mins walk from each other. Another place you can check would be CTMA Centre on Sai Yeung Choi street south (also in Mong Kok), but they don't have a lot of Nikes. Good selection of toys though.

Beware of fakes though... lots of Bape fakes. Best to get your Bapes from the official store.

any recomended reseller shops or places with jordans and retros in HK? will be flying there later hehe.

hmm i went around sino center twice, today and yesterday, i didnt find any shoe resellers in sino center, i did find 2-4 shops in king wah, notable shoes i saw were some jordan 10(white/red) and some adidas originals, im really not a fan of adidas but i did see those shoes with the panda and bones on it. (panda is 3.2k hkd and the bones is 2.5k), saw some jordan 10cmft cool gray cw at nike bball in fa yuen.

I haven't been to Sino in a few weeks, but the reseller shop is on the ground floor. When you enter the building you should see some escalators. Go past those escalators, to he back (there should be a few G-shock/watch shops). From there, turn left and go straight. It should be there.

^hello sir. yup i did go at the back of the escalator. saw the g shocks. i recall, when i go left from te escalators. at the end is like a link in link to a shop of a fancy jewelry store. i wrnto around and scanned it twice. maybe i missed it or something.

1's, jordan? didnt see any, infrareds i did see in king wah if you are referring to the am1's not the j6. kobe 4's, i saw rice, lower merion, gradients at a reseller shop at the fayuen, nathan intersection area.

would the black white jordan 11 ie low releasing soon in HK? also did the blake griffin HDs released at HK and still have some? tia hk peeps!
smile.gif

^ I think HK will be getting the lows... just not sure when. I'm kinda interested too.
EDIT ~ 8/22  HK$899

Don't think the Blakes dropped here. I definitely didn't see any a couple of days ago.

hi peeps, anyone know where i can get J3 True Blues size 10.5 in HK? Need directions to the place please. thanks!

any air penny sightings there in hk? still hoping i can cop a penny 2 all star retros there in hk. any help? thanks!!!!!

THANKS RED

^ I'm not sure. But China gets stuff we don't get and vice-versa. They got the AJXI lows white/black weeks before us, while we got the pine Foam Pros weeks before the US. Its different for every region... even HK & China.

Back
Top Bottom