Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Thanks for the information and qucik reply...

we will stay in Evergreen Hotel, if i'm not mistaken it is located in jordan, kowloon.....

I think the new NBA Jersey's are adidas made...

^ yeah nike does not manufacture swingman jerseys anymore, unless you want to buy old nike swingman which you can still find some at HK... usually mongkok shoestores...

oh ok... tells you how much I know about NBA jersey's... haha...

ok, if they are staying in Jordan, then I would suggest going to the Nike Flagship shop in the Tsim Sha Tsui district... the Adidas flagship is also close by,so they can check there for the jersey's (I dunno if they have em)... I'll post the addresses later...

based on my experience last april, swingman jerseys are very easy to find in hk. most adidas stores have them. price is around 799 hkd i think. usually onlythe popular players are available ei garnett, yao, tmac, lebron, kobe, carmelo etc.

btw sinnerP, are the jordan chicagos and unc available there? and for how much?

Dunno about the UNC's, but the Chi's are supposedly dropping on the 15th... only available at Nike Basketball.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Dunno about the UNC's, but the Chi's are supposedly dropping on the 15th... only available at Nike Basketball.
Hi SinnerP, how's the release of the Chi 23s? is it a GR? do they have it in all Nike Shops around the city? Does HK have Nike shop in theairport?

How about the cdp 11/12, has the release date been changed to December 20?

thanks

Chris - I can't confirm this, but from what I was told by the Nike Shop guy, the Chi XX3 will only be available at Nike Basketball... haven't heard ofany changed dates on the 11/12, but that doesn't mean that it won't be released early... and no there isn't a Nike shop at the airport, but thenagain, I haven't been to the airport in a while...
laugh.gif

Jericho - Lol, I'm Chinese... anyway... there are a few shops that are selling sneakers at a discount (due to the current state our economy), but if memoryserves, I think I saw this one shop selling white/gold HD's at a discount... limited sizes probably... discount was around 20% off retail (US$127)...can't remember which shop though...
frown.gif

Sinner, would you happen to know a place or store that sells older sb's? like the ones found in Singapore?

Thanks in advance

Chris - I can't confirm this, but from what I was told by the Nike Shop guy, the Chi XX3 will only be available at Nike Basketball... haven't heard of any changed dates on the 11/12, but that doesn't mean that it won't be released early... and no there isn't a Nike shop at the airport, but then again, I haven't been to the airport in a while...
laugh.gif

Jericho - Lol, I'm Chinese... anyway... there are a few shops that are selling sneakers at a discount (due to the current state our economy), but if memory serves, I think I saw this one shop selling white/gold HD's at a discount... limited sizes probably... discount was around 20% off retail (US$127)... can't remember which shop though...
frown.gif
thanks a lot for info SinnerP...

thanks for the update sinnerP, can you keep us updated on those chi XX3s? thanks

well, I haven't had a chance to go to Nike Basketball, but from what I've read on other forums, the XX3's are sold out. I think the resellersscrewed us... again.

well, I haven't had a chance to go to Nike Basketball, but from what I've read on other forums, the XX3's are sold out. I think the resellers screwed us... again.

whoa that sucks, any idea how much it retailed? and if there is a chance, can you hook me up a pair? hehe

Chris - I can't confirm this, but from what I was told by the Nike Shop guy, the Chi XX3 will only be available at Nike Basketball... haven't heard of any changed dates on the 11/12, but that doesn't mean that it won't be released early... and no there isn't a Nike shop at the airport, but then again, I haven't been to the airport in a while...
laugh.gif

Jericho - Lol, I'm Chinese... anyway... there are a few shops that are selling sneakers at a discount (due to the current state our economy), but if memory serves, I think I saw this one shop selling white/gold HD's at a discount... limited sizes probably... discount was around 20% off retail (US$127)... can't remember which shop though...
frown.gif
Thanks SinnerP. Will be at HK from the 28th til the 3rd and will make sure to drop by each and every Nike store. LOL.

went to hk last dec 1 and got a 20% on a nike store at kowloon, bought the 6 rings for my son and 23's for me. i checked out all the stores nearby and thenike shop is the only shop who gave 20% off

^ that sounds like a good deal... didn't know even the Nike shop was offering discounts... I thought it was only the sneaker retail chains...

jerichoilagan - be sure to check out "sneaker street" in the Mong Kok district... its just a bunch of stores that sell GRs, but you never know whatyou might find...

@SinnerP - I remember Sneaker Street back in the day. That's where I bought my Air Unlimited (Chris Webber) and first NBA jerseys by Champion.
smile.gif

Is Tung Chung a discount haven for Nike shoes?

^ Tung Chung has a "outlet mall", but the prices aren't that good. You can get better deals from the 'outlet' shops of the sneaker chains(Marathon Sports, Giga Sports, Royal Sporting House, Wan Kee, etc), but still its not as attractive as some of the outlet prices in the US.

Thanks for the tip. Would you know how I can get ahold of a list of outlet stores for the sneaker chains? I'm spending 5+ days in HK!

^ I don't think there are exact locations (though I might be wrong), but how it works is the sneaker retailer rents one shop space for something like amonth or two and then use that for their outlet sales. After the stock is gone, they leave that spot and a new tenant comes in.

hey guys, i just got into hong kong and hit up the whole mong kok areas looking for some black gold retro jordan i's for my girl. couldn't find any.any suggestions?
also, can anyone tell me where some spots that sell variants so i can avoid them. don't have much time here.
Thanks!

^ hard to say which shops sell variants... I guess its just up to you to spot the shady shops. If the shoe looks off and the price is too good to be true, thenit usually is.

Lol, I saw some dude wearing a black Filipino-flag New Era fitted yesterday in Causeway Bay... would it happen to be one of you guys???

I'm at HK now and went to each and every store at Mong Kok's sneaker district. I saw a couple of HDs. Most of the stores were selling the HDs LA LakersHome colorway and Away colorway. Discounts being given was at 10% (HK$989 less 10%). Nike Basketball has the widest selection of HDs - Argentina, White/Gold,Orange, Lakers Home and Away.

Unfortunately, all of the stores didn't have my Size 13s.
frown.gif

Any suggestions on where I can get HDs Size 13?

Back
Top Bottom