Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

any nike foam pro seen at nike hk?particular place? me and my family will be there 1st week of may.

Jethro ~ I posted some addresses in a previous post. Search "SB account" in this thread.

Martini ~ Some reseller shops on Fa Yuen St (Sneaker st) might still have them.

Jhon ~ Whites are sold out, but Nike in Times Square still had the green ones. Doubt they will still have them in May though.

Thanks sinnerP!
smile.gif

hey fam. anyone know where to get these in HK?
nike-tees-kobe-comic-mens-basketball-tshirt.jpg

my buddy's gonna get it for me but he's not a sporty sneakerhead type. thanks!

Yeah, the Pewters and Royals released in Feb. I think you can still find them in certain stores... dunno about the sizes.
Volt-Black CMFT's are available... shouldn't be too hard to find.
All-Star 6's... tougher to find. Saw them 1-1/2 weeks ago.

Kobebron ~ Dunno if that shirt is even available.

Actually, I don't think Granville road would be the best choice. Yes, there's a pretty decent-sized Nike shop there, but that's about it. I'd probably say Causeway Bay would be a better choice. There's Times Square which has a Nike shop, NSW, Giga Sports and Marathon Sports just to name a few. There's also a Nike Shop in Sogo.

Thanks bros! much appreciated.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Cos everytime i go to hk i never get to buy any shoes cos my sz run big, 12-13, usually their biggest is only up to 11. Will checkout those places

Went to mongkok, where all the kicks aree, spotted some Air Penny 1s royal blue 899hkd x 5.6 just around 5k. Also spotted a store with kobe VI rice 1099 (P6,1k). majority have kobe VI breds, gbs and concords (1099hkd) AJ2011 wht/blck, blackouts and aj 7 orion. Also spotted AJ 2 QH uni blue/blck on sale for around 500+hkd (around P3k+) I think these stores were along or near nelson st. around the area.

hi sir SinnerP. been to fa yuen a couple of times already. but i cant seem to find the reseller stores there. can you point me to the right direction? i'll probably would get hate for planning to visit a reseller shop. haha. just scouting some jordan og's.

Try Sino Centre. Google Maps it... Walking distance from the MTR station. There are a couple of others, but it's hard to describe its exact location.

^ It was supposed to be April, I think, but nothing concrete or official yet. Given the situation in Japan, I doubt we'll hear anything soon. The demand is very high here, so don't even bother thinking about getting one here. You can't fight the resellers.

just a few notable updates. still saw a pair of kb6 rice at nike basketball in fa yuen street. retail is only 1099hkd. a reseller store have them for 1299hkd which costs 7520php when you convert it. not bad because it retailed for 7495 in manila right?  lebron ps (white) all around sneaker street along with the kb6 pop.

notable big kids shoe: kb6 gradients (blue) also at nike basketball. didnt see any in mens sizes yet. on a side note, i wonder why blue ice beer is not availabe in manila anymore. one of the things which make me love HK, a king can of blue ice.

macau update ..

KB6 (Inlines, Gradient blue, Del Sol)
Nike Foamposite (bronze, Neon, Pewter)
CB34 shoes (black)
Lebron PS White
Penny 1/2 cent Red

Back
Top Bottom