Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Hi SinnerP. sorry if this one sounds clever but still sightings of kobe v bruce lee, usa (already answered, thanks!), lebron 6 mvp, kobe IV bj2f, kidd alien eye black blue, kobe 3 black white, kobe 2 usa, aj 6 rings concords, lebron VII ps black red? sz 10-10.5? my girl's going there this monday and im thinking of asking her to get me one. appreciate the help bro. thanks.

Post pics of those, cuz it's easier for me to recall some of those models. I can tell you so far, no more Bruce Lee's.

Hi SinnerP. Has the reply option changed? I cant see the options to upload images/post hyperlinks anymore. Anyway here are links to the pics, if they would help:

kobe v usa - http://www.eukicks.com/wp...Zoom-Kobe-V-Team-USA.jpg

kobe IV bj2f - http://www.rmkstore.com/w...le-champion-396442-100-/

lebron VI mvp - http://www.nikeofficialst...0Lebron%20VI%20MVP_1.jpg

aj 6 rings concords - http://www.jordan-retro-s...ord-Black-322992-151.jpg

kidd uptempo v black/royal - http://nikehyperfuseshoes...0V%20Uptempo7%281%29.jpg

kobe 3 black mamba - http://6.kicksonfire.net/...-mamba-black-black-3.jpg

kobe 2 usa - http://lh3.ggpht.com/_iVE...ultimate-usab-one-01.jpg

lebron VII P.S. black - http://www.nbabballshoes....-and-red-and-gold_02.jpg

KC/mods, kindly delete if this is against our ROCs. Thanks for the patience sinnerP.
happy.gif

Most, if not all, of those MIGHT be available at reseller stores in Mong Kok, Fa Yuen Street. Resellers will = $$$

I doubt some of them will have the older models like the Kobe 2, 3 and the 6-Rings.

Some GR stores MIGHT still have the Kidd's.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Most, if not all, of those MIGHT be available at reseller stores in Mong Kok, Fa Yuen Street. Resellers will = $$$

I doubt some of them will have the older models like the Kobe 2, 3 and the 6-Rings.

Some GR stores MIGHT still have the Kidd's.
I also need those KIDDs. hook up naman dyan. =)

Hi Sinner! Any Air Jordan 1 KO Premium in HK?  Most other country released the black and gray colorway but i'm looking for the brown one.  Thanks.

anyone can help me please....

how much is adizero rose 2.0 retail price in hongkong ? is the silver rose 2.0 release already over there ?

Would i still be able to find 08 Beijing Olympics USA or China basketball jersey?  Size XL to be exact.  Thanks!

Not sure if they still have the Olympic jerseys. As usual, Mong Kok Sneaker st would be the best place to check. Shooting Five (also on Sneaker st) might have stuff like that.

AdiRose 2.0 have a retail price of HK$949... but I've only seen the black/red and the white/red thus far... not sure about the silver ones.

Originally Posted by 10jdel

Originally Posted by vc8481

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

yup man, he's right, the bred XI's IE are there in hk. and a lot cheaper.that's where i got mine
smile.gif
 899hkd (roughly around php4500) only. i believe when it was released here it was php5795? please feel free to correct me on this one. BUT sizes 9.5 below are no longer to be found. almost all, if not all stores ( like nike, wan kee sports, giga sports, toronto sports) they only have sizes 10-10.5 on display. i strongly suggest that if you're a size 10, just go ahead and buy the pair. good luck man!!!!hth!!!
@jan29mac: the foams that he saw was the electric green and dark green ashy foamposites man.priced at hkd1799. that same store was also carrying the black/red nike half cent. if i remember correctly, it was at hkd999. good luck man!! 

THANKS RED 
I wear sz12 and for the past few times I've been there it's quite difficult to find shoes I like in my size. Just crossing my fingers that i can grab one in my size. Thanks for the help guys.
Good luck with the hunt! tell us all about it when you get back. have fun and enjoy HK! 
Back from HK and was really happy on the hunt. So I went around Mongkok and the Bred IE was everywhere. The thing is none of the stores had my size. As I entered Nike Basketball I saw that they had just released the Kobe VI Gradient and 3D LA. I was thinking of getting the 3D's but decided to not to when I was at the counter (I really wanted the breds because I missed out on it every time it released. My wife reminded me of the store at Gradvill. We went there and they had 1 pair of my size left. Couldn't be more happy I was finally able to cop them. Thanks for the help guys.
wink.gif

Bonus:
DSC-5039-southbeats.jpg

DSC-5047-southbeats.jpg

Not sure if they still have the Olympic jerseys. As usual, Mong Kok Sneaker st would be the best place to check. Shooting Five (also on Sneaker st) might have stuff like that.

AdiRose 2.0 have a retail price of HK$949... but I've only seen the black/red and the white/red thus far... not sure about the silver ones.

many thanks mr SinnerP
happy.gif

Got in from Canada yesterday and had a chance to hit up Mongkok today.

I swear every spot around Fa Yuen looks the damn same with the same product in every store.

I know Niketown is getting the Black III's, but are there other spots around that might be getting them as well? Or even other spots that you could recommend where I'd find older Jordan retro's/Air Max stock?

SinnerP, you seem like the dude to talk to around here!

^ Lol. Well, I do live here...
wink.gif

Anyway, yeah, a lot of GR shops on Fa Yuen st. sell pretty much the same stuff... but one shop might have the black/red 11 lows, while another might have the electric green foams... both of which were GR's. So if you're looking for that specific shoe, you might not find it everywhere, but you could luck-out at certain shops.

Niketown? What Niketown? We don't got no Niketown.

Best bet to find 'rare' stuff would be the reseller shops. Scattered around the adjacent streets around Fa Yuen St. You'll know it's a reseller store cuz it'll be more expensive and the selection will be different.

^ Lol. Well, I do live here...
wink.gif

Anyway, yeah, a lot of GR shops on Fa Yuen st. sell pretty much the same stuff... but one shop might have the black/red 11 lows, while another might have the electric green foams... both of which were GR's. So if you're looking for that specific shoe, you might not find it everywhere, but you could luck-out at certain shops.

Niketown? What Niketown? We don't got no Niketown.

Best bet to find 'rare' stuff would be the reseller shops. Scattered around the adjacent streets around Fa Yuen St. You'll know it's a reseller store cuz it'll be more expensive and the selection will be different.
Sorry! Tend to call any multi level Nike store a Niketown. Must have been a Nike Sportswear store then. Are there more than one of them around there? Trips me out how just about every shop throws a swoosh outside their store and it isn't actually a part of Nike. Confusing as all hell.

I know one of the NSW stores around Fa Yuen (I think) is getting the Black III's. But I'm not sure if they hit the other locations such as the one inside Langham Place? I'm used to seeing GR's like they're nothing at spots like Foot Locker back home, but have no clue who stocks JB out here aside from NSW.

No reseller shops along the lines of a Flight Club or anything? Fa Yuen was the complete opposite of what I imagined it would be.

^ Those sold out a long time ago. Some shops might still have the electric greens.

Asiatic ~ Ah, I know what "NikeTown" you're referring to. It's actually newly renovated... 3 stories... pretty decent. The thing with Nike HK is that they 'outsource' a lot of their stuff to 3rd party stores. So some "Nike shops" you see in Mong Kok are actually licensed retailers branding their shops as "Nike". All legit and authentic.

Nike BB has the black-cats. As for Langham, they have a Nike shop there, but its a "Nike-branded" shop... not a Nike HK shop. Again... all legit and authentic.

Never been to Flight Club so I can't compare.

Originally Posted by pack888

Hi Sinner! Any Air Jordan 1 KO Premium in HK?  Most other country released the black and gray colorway but i'm looking for the brown one.  Thanks.
Just discovered that the KO Premiums will drop on the 24th.  HK$989  Only available at Nike BB in Wan Chai and Mong Kok.
How many colorways are there, cuz I see 3.  A grey, a black and possibly the brown you're referring to... unless there are other colors as well?

^ Those sold out a long time ago. Some shops might still have the electric greens.

Asiatic ~ Ah, I know what "NikeTown" you're referring to. It's actually newly renovated... 3 stories... pretty decent. The thing with Nike HK is that they 'outsource' a lot of their stuff to 3rd party stores. So some "Nike shops" you see in Mong Kok are actually licensed retailers branding their shops as "Nike". All legit and authentic.

Nike BB has the black-cats. As for Langham, they have a Nike shop there, but its a "Nike-branded" shop... not a Nike HK shop. Again... all legit and authentic.

Never been to Flight Club so I can't compare.
Yeah I saw the Black Flip's III's, but was looking for Black Cement's while I'm out here. I've only seen them at that one of the NSW shops in Sneaker Street. Seems like Jordan's are hard to come by out here? Or am I just checking the wrong spots. I've been to about 5 or 6 of the NSW shops already.

Flight Club comparison in terms of older stock of Jordan's (Old I's, III's, IV's, VI's, XI's, etc.), older SB's and Air Maxes. Perhaps I'll try and find one of those reseller shops today that you were talking about a couple posts up.

The resellers here tend to resell limited recent stuff... like various Kobe and LeBron models from the past year or two. The resellers will also have Jordans. There were a bunch of GR stores that had the black cements a few months back, but I think they're sold out now. Older stuff will be hard to find.

There's also a reseller shop at Sino Centre in Mong Kok. A couple of streets parallel to Sneaker street... on Nathan road.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino_Centre

As for SB's, there are a couple of SB accounts here (with recent stuff I guess). I posted the shops a bunch of pages back.

Thanks SinnerP!  I'm looking for the brown one but unfortunately my friend is already back here in the Philippines.  Kindly update me if shoe sell out fast or not, will go to HK in Jan together with my cousin but no definite date yet.  Thanks.

@sir SinnerP
out of curiosity, since BC3 is a bit chaotic here in PI, so im expecting the worst come dec 23 for the concords

do you have any idea what date will the concords be released in HK?

Back
Top Bottom