Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

hi sir sinnerp, just wanted ask, in which particular nike store are they going to release the airmore uptempo olympic colorway, coz my dad is going to hk today. tia :wink:

hi sir sinnerp, just wanted ask, in which particular nike store are they going to release the airmore uptempo olympic colorway, coz my dad is going to hk today. tia :wink:
hey mak,

let me answer this one for sinnerP.

it is safe for your father to go to Nike Basketball. 

Nike basketball is located in G/F 68 Fa Yuen Street Mongkok.

I know there's another shop in Wan Chai but i don't have the exact address yet.

if no luck in nike BB, your father can try on some nike shops, like gigasports.

hope this helps.

goodluck!

^ Yep, pretty much it! 

Nike BB Wan Chai

G/F Trust Tower, No. 68 Johnston Road, Wan Chai

TEL +852 2520 0771

IV's ~ Yep! Dunno about availability though... good luck!

Last edited:
New info... 

From Nike FB HK

532993_508308182519675_1652317162_n.jpg

Air More Uptempo (Black)

$1,249

SOGO Nike Store and Pak Sha Rd. Nike Sportswear Store

Air Zoom Huarache 2K4 (Volt)

$999

SOGO Nike Store and Pak Sha Rd. Nike Sportswear Store

Air Zoom Huarache 2K4 (White)

$999

SOGO Nike Store、Pak Sha Rd.、Mong Kok Fa Yuen St.、Langham Place、Tuen Mun, Whampoa Nike Sportswear Store

Air Force 180

$959

Pak Sha Rd.、Mong Kok Fa Yuen St.、Langham Place、Tuen Mun , Whampoa Nike Sportswear Store

Nike Shox BB4

$1,099

Pak Sha Rd.、Mong Kok Fa Yuen St.、Langham Place、Tuen Mun, Whampoa Nike Sportswear Store

Air More Uptempo (White/Blue)

$1,249

Pak Sha Rd.、Mong Kok Fa Yuen St.、Langham Place、Tuen Mun, Whampoa Nike Sportswear Store

Last edited:
New info... 

Air More Uptempo (Black)

$1,249

$999

$999

SOGO Nike Store、Pak Sha Rd.、Mong Kok Fa Yuen St.、Langham Place、Tuen Mun, Whampoa Nike Sportswear Store

Air Force 180

$959

Pak Sha Rd.、Mong Kok Fa Yuen St.、Langham Place、Tuen Mun , Whampoa Nike Sportswear Store

Nike Shox BB4

$1,099

$1,249

does this mean no Fire Reds tomorrow, sinnerP?

Nike Sogo and NSW will be selling those, while Nike BB will be selling the IV's.

Although someone in HKK mentioned that Sogo might be getting the IV's as well! 

New info... 
From Nike FB HK

Air More Uptempo (Black)
$1,249

$999

$999

Air Force 180
$959

Nike Shox BB4
$1,099

$1,249

I need those Air More Uptempos!!!

Awww sorry dude.
FYI Times Sq still has 2k4 US and volt colorways.
definitely not your fault.. hihihi

other nike shops have fire reds, but some of us that were on queue in nike bb decided to stick with the line. 

only nike bb have the air more, 180, and the rest of the oly series.

we went to langham, other nike stores in mk street, end up no luck.

again, nike bb sucks! ><

they started selling at around 12:30 already! and for air more ONLY!!! so, we need to queue again for fire reds!!! problem was, there was no queue anymore..everyone is in chaos already... only air more is for sale.need to wait again for IV, bb4, etc.. hahahah

when the local asked, "when you guys going to sell the fire reds?" (in chinese), the nike bb replied "later la!" no time. Crazy!

nike bb is one of the 2 nice shops in mk, but i tell you, nike bb sucks! (again, hahahaha)

Last edited:
definitely not your fault.. hihihi

other nike shops have fire reds, but some of us that were on queue in nike bb decided to stick with the line. 

only nike bb have the air more, 180, and the rest of the oly series.

we went to langham, other nike stores in mk street, end up no luck.

again, nike bb sucks! ><

they started selling at around 12:30 already! and for air more ONLY!!! so, we need to queue again for fire reds!!! problem was, there was no queue anymore..everyone is in chaos already... only air more is for sale.need to wait again for IV, bb4, etc.. hahahah

when the local asked, "when you guys going to sell the fire reds?" (in chinese), the nike bb replied "later la!" no time. Crazy!

nike bb is one of the 2 nice shops in mk, but i tell you, nike bb sucks! (again, hahahaha)
it would have been a good day, if they sell all the series at the same time.

bb really played us.. took advantage of our hunger for those kicks.

damn!

anyway, still happy i have these air more and fire reds with me.

thanks sinnerP. 

i hope one day you can go with me in queue, like we campout for the breds on december. what you think :D

^ Haha, I've never camped out for kicks.  I think it's too tough to campout here with so many "cheap labor" liner-uppers available to the resellers.  You can't compete with them! 
mad.gif

Yeah, I heard about the Nike BB issue in the HKK threads.  

Just to clarify, Nike BB is run by Wan Kee, an authorized retailer for Nike.  Not by Nike HK themselves.  It's kinda like House of Hoops in the US, which is run by Foot Locker (I think?).  

So imagine

Wan Kee = Foot Locker

Nike HK = Nike US,

Nike BB = House Of Hoops.  

It's not necessarily Nike HK's fault, but I think they can influence the sales-practices of Wan Kee a bit better.  Lots of shadiness with Wan Kee, but what can you do?  
tired.gif

You're normally a 12US, right?  What are you gonna do with your 10US IV's?  

I actually saw a 13US Volt 2K4.  Never expected to see a sz 13US at Times Sq.!  LOL

Oh, and also, saw the Infrared Hyperfuse 90's today at CPU.  Pretty much sold out at a lot of spots.  I tried them on, was VERY tempted, but ultimately declined.  Not enough space at home, so I gotta be extra-selective on what I buy. 

Last edited:
^ Haha, I've never camped out for kicks.  I think it's too tough to campout here with so many "cheap labor" liner-uppers available to the resellers.  You can't compete with them! 
mad.gif

Yeah, I heard about the Nike BB issue in the HKK threads.  

Just to clarify, Nike BB is run by Wan Kee, an authorized retailer for Nike.  Not by Nike HK themselves.  It's kinda like House of Hoops in the US, which is run by Foot Locker (I think?).  

So imagine

Wan Kee = Foot Locker

Nike HK = Nike US,

Nike BB = House Of Hoops.  

It's not necessarily Nike HK's fault, but I think they can influence the sales-practices of Wan Kee a bit better.  Lots of shadiness with Wan Kee, but what can you do?  
tired.gif

You're normally a 12US, right?  What are you gonna do with your 10US IV's?  

I actually saw a 13US Volt 2K4.  Never expected to see a sz 13US at Times Sq.!  LOL

Oh, and also, saw the Infrared Hyperfuse 90's today at CPU.  Pretty much sold out at a lot of spots.  I tried them on, was VERY tempted, but ultimately declined.  Not enough space at home, so I gotta be extra-selective on what I buy. 
nice info there sinnerp.

i don't blame anyone actually. in philippines it happens always. and i would say worst than this one actually.

it's just that nike bb earlier have so poor system. i would say, very stupid. everything is fine. people were properly queuing, and all of sudden, WTF!

not sure what to do with the 10US fire reds. maybe look for trade in yahoo. or resell if i found good buy fire reds 11us or 12us.

actually i bought air more in BB. after that one, i went on the other corner nike shop and bought there fire reds. 

i saw the infrared 90s hyperfuse the other day at langham NSW also. am not an airmax fan, i like it when i saw it. but did not cop since i have reserved my budget for this IV and air more today. 

Last edited:
so sad my dad went to mongkok yesterday morning, they said it is not yet released then he went back in the evening and it's already sold out. :frown:

so sad my dad went to mongkok yesterday morning, they said it is not yet released then he went back in the evening and it's already sold out. :frown:
hi mak,

i feel you.

people were lining up there starting 8am.

nike bb started to sell air more 12:30H. and it took just few minutes. quickstrike.

no other store have air more, except nike bb in mongkok.

As of this afternoon (Fri 8/10), Nike Sogo still had the black Uptempos and the Volt and US colorways of the 2k4's.

As of this afternoon (Saturday), Pak Sha Rd. NSW still had the Force 180's, black Uptempos, Shox and 2K4's...

Don't think so... don't remember seeing them anyway.  We did get a bunch of different jersey's and tee's.  I think I might have also seen a US-Destroyer jacket.  There might be a hoodie as well, but don't remember which specific one. 

^ If you have anything specific in-mind, post a pic.

It'll be easier for me to spot it...

Back
Top Bottom