Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

^ Yeah, there were a large number of China 8's as well as those gold Mooncake ones too, which were basically available at a lot of GR shops.  These Jades weren't as widely available as those.  Good luck.

BTW, forgot to mention this... these are out.
HK$999

WHOA! Those 180s! Wouldn't mind getting one, even without the pump.

Indeed, they look great.  Really took me back to the 90's!  I had the Air Command Force back then!  Big-*** tongue and a proper high-top.

Not something I'd still wear, but it was fun to see that type of shoe again. 

hey bro! can i ask if it is possible to pick up a ordered product from nikeid hongkong directly to its store?because they dont ship to the philippines.and ill be going there this coming december.,thanks in advance!

^ The last I checked, no, Nike iD didn't allow that, but I'm not 100% sure.  Maybe Jthree can shed some light since he tried ordering some...

oh i see.thnks for that bro!since im new here.can i ask what is the best store in sneaker street?im looking for legit basketball shoes:smile:

^ Welcome to NT!  I posted a info regarding the places to check-out... just go through some of my previous posts in this thread. 
BTW, anyone seen Jordan Melo M8 Advance's yet? They look like this

:

Thanks!
These are now available... HK$1049.

Bro JStrong, I managed to order my LeBron X iD through a colleague here in Singapore. She has a friend from HK and just asked her to order the shoe from NSW Pak Sha Causeway Bay. She will just ship it here to Singapore. If you have some friend, relative, or friends friend in HK, that is your best bet =)

Boss SinnerP, that Elite Varsity Maize must be waiting for me =p i hope they still have sizes though =)

thanks for "Spying" sinnerP, too bad looks like no more foams in HK
frown.gif
i'll be there this friday hahaha
I think some of the other stores still had the gym-green Foam Pros as well as the silver/crimson-red ones.

Last edited:
@SinnerP, Thanks bro, haha love the spypics, jsut checking sorry I forgot, is that the Nike Retail Store in Mongkok? I'll be sure to go to whichever store it is in the photos, dream come true hahaha :smile:

Indeed, they look great.  Really took me back to the 90's!  I had the Air Command Force back then!  Big-*** tongue and a proper high-top.

Not something I'd still wear, but it was fun to see that type of shoe again. 

So that's why there still something off about it. I thought it was just the pump, but you're right the tongue is way bigger back then.

Ummm... from what I remember back then, the tongue wasn't that much bigger.  To be honest, it looked pretty similar. 

Back
Top Bottom