Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

too bad for me lucky for those sz 8-9 guys haha foamposites in fayuen had last stocks on their display all size 8 to 9 daym haha i saw 1 pink, 1 crimson red , 1 gym green. and a black /white/maize cw of lebron elite. daym really im a sz 10.5 so really unluky this time. oh well. sinner p. any idea where i can check another stores? today im going to langham and causeway to look for nikes hehe. finished cheking mongkok and tst area. btw is nike silvercord closed and in central? also there are couple of cw for am90 hyperfuse and regular, no infrafuses hehe, lebron x only red and volt same with ours in ph

too bad for me lucky for those sz 8-9 guys haha foamposites in fayuen had last stocks on their display all size 8 to 9 daym haha i saw 1 pink, 1 crimson red , 1 gym green. and a black /white/maize cw of lebron elite. daym really im a sz 10.5 so really unluky this time. oh well. sinner p. any idea where i can check another stores? today im going to langham and causeway to look for nikes hehe. finished cheking mongkok and tst area. btw is nike silvercord closed and in central? also there are couple of cw for am90 hyperfuse and regular, no infrafuses hehe, lebron x only red and volt same with ours in ph

^There's a Nike BB in Wan Chai you can also check... I posted the address a few pages back.

From HKK

attachment.php

11/26/2012

Nike Basketball

Men $1299

GS $859

what are the up coming drops in HK this coming december?we'll be going in HK this coming jan. 1.just asking.thanks!

damn, sinnerp i should have went to that wanchai branch :tongue: maybe the yellow lebron elites are my size.. and is that a jordan 4 breds on the lowest deck?...most of the stores that i went have sizes 8-9 only.. luckily i got the crimson red foams on toronto mongkok for my size.. kinda wierd coz i went there last friday but no avail, then i went back last sunday and voila the crimson was at the display as a last stock.. grabbed em.. :tongue: HK sure will drain your pockets haha.. nice food, nice people and good taste for fashion etc

NYnonstop ~ Wan Chai still had the yellow LeBrons in a US10.

Yeah, restocks are kinda random, so it's tough to say what gets restocked and in how many pairs.

But, no, those are black/red IV's.  As I mentioned above, those drop on the 26th.

Last edited:
@sinnerP..haha to bad, but its all good.. got a red CW of hyperfus am90 and the crimson red foams...and a jordan flight jacket..maybe next year again..:tongue: too many releases here also in PH so gotta save some ..thanks again

any news about restocking of pink foams in HK?coz in the states they already restock and again, sold out.haha

^ I think there was a restock, but I don't know the details.

Anyway... from HKK

12/1/2012

Nike Basketball

$1199

attachment.php

12/3/2012

$899

Nike Basketball

attachment.php

12-04-2012

Nike Basketball

$1199

attachment.php

Last edited:
^ Dude, I just posted the info about those KD's! 

As for the Roshe's, they dropped on 11/15 at

NSW Pak Sha Road, Causeway Bay

NSW Fa Yuen Street, Mong Kok

NSW Parklane, Tsim Sha Tsui

^ Dude, I just posted the info about those KD's! 

As for the Roshe's, they dropped on 11/15 at

NSW Pak Sha Road, Causeway Bay

NSW Fa Yuen Street, Mong Kok

NSW Parklane, Tsim Sha Tsui
Thank you sir!

I will be going there on the 29th. I hope the Roshes are still available!

Don't know if I'm supposed to say this since its a Niketalk forum, but is there an Adidas store on Sneaker Street? I'm particularly interested in the D Rose 3's and some NBA jerseys, anyone know their exact price in HKD? 
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom