Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

^ lol, hk thanks you for your business.

I saw 3 on display at Sogo, but also heard that places like Marathon also got them.

good day guys! a newbie here just wanna ask where i could find kobe6 thinkpink or any cw in mongkok or nearby areas... TIA!

I saw them at a few stores today, so I'm thinking it's a limited-GR. 1 run with no re-up? I'm just guessing.

ALSO.

From HKK.

Air Jordan 5 Retro

attachment.php

1/28/2013

Men: HK$1249

GS: HK$839

Nike Basketball (& More....)

Foamposite One Fighter Jet.

attachment.php

1/25/2013

HK$1749

Nike Basketball 

Last edited:
SinnerP, do you have info on where those Fighter Jet foams will be releasing? And perhaps how it will be released. TIA!

^ Like I said in the previous post, Nike Basketball... perhaps at selected NSW shops as well.

I have no idea how limited they'll be. I doubt they'll be just "sitting around" though. 

Again, from HKK.

attachment.php

1/28/2013

HK$969

Nike Basketball

BHM

attachment.php

1/29/2013

HK$1499

Nike Basketball

attachment.php

1/29/2013

HK$1399

Nike Basketball

attachment.php

1/29/2013

HK$899

Nike Basketball

Last edited:
Will be in HK later to catch Smart Gilas Pilipinas compete in the Kung Sheung Cup basketball invitational. Hope I can get those BHM Kobes.

^ I like those the most too.

New from HKK.

attachment.php

2/15/2013

HK$1499

attachment.php

Release date: Unknown.

attachment.php

2/15/2013

HK$899

Just got back from HK. Got both Kobe YOTS pairs and the Pythons too.

KD backpack still available at Nike near Fa Yuen, and at Gigasports Ocean Centre

^ Nice, congrats.

Not the System 8's right, cuz I've only seen the red and black off-court ones... reds ain't bad.

I have a friend in HK right now and was wondering if anyone has seen these tmac1s anywhere in HK. always appreciate the help/info you guys provide!

Just got back from HK. Got both Kobe YOTS pairs and the Pythons too.

KD backpack still available at Nike near Fa Yuen, and at Gigasports Ocean Centre
Gameover2 - what's retail on the Pythons?

SinnerP - I'll be heading to HK on Chinese New Year for 4 days.  Will Fa Yuen stores be open?

Thanks in advance!

^ Nice, congrats.

Not the System 8's right, cuz I've only seen the red and black off-court ones... reds ain't bad.

yeah, they're marked as EXT with NSW boxes. That brown box means they're not even meant to play basketball in. :lol:

^ Yeah, I went into NSW and saw both EXT's... but they knew nothing about the System 8 YOTS ones.  I prefer those actually. 

Did you see the YOTS AF1's?  They look ok, but just not my type of shoe. Oh well. 

Hello im planning to buy air jordan 1 tommorow in hk anybody knows where i can buy size11 TIA...

Last edited:
I have a friend in HK right now and was wondering if anyone has seen these tmac1s anywhere in HK. always appreciate the help/info you guys provide!
Went by Adi today, but didn't see these... they have the YOTS ones though.

Back
Top Bottom