Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Hey guys! I am on a trip to Hongkong next week. Can anyone tell me where I can find some rare SBs? (Concord Dunks, Florals Janoski, etc.) Thanks guys! :smile:
I don't think you gonn' find Concords or Florals. Unless you pay the resale price. Don't even know if florals are even here tbh.

If your looking for SBs/skate kicks try HKIT in Tsim Sha Tsui. http://www.hkitstore.com/

I came to Hong Kong with the same type of idea that I can find all these kicks and it should be easy pickings. Totally different, it's even more competitive out here in Asia than back in the States.

I don't think you gonn' find Concords or Florals. Unless you pay the resale price. Don't even know if florals are even here tbh.

If your looking for SBs/skate kicks try HKIT in Tsim Sha Tsui. http://www.hkitstore.com/

I came to Hong Kong with the same type of idea that I can find all these kicks and it should be easy pickings. Totally different, it's even more competitive out here in Asia than back in the States.
I searched in Google. How about in Evergreen located at Causeway Bay, are there some nice SBs? Thanks.

I haven't been to Evergreen in ages and I don't follow SB, so I don't know what they have... but, again, I've previously posted SB-info... search for it.

Thanks Sinner for all the updates!

a friend of mine is going to Hong Kong. hoping they will be able to get the Kobe 8 MCs. I will be telling them to go straight to Wan Chai when they land!!

Hoping for a sz 9 (for him) and sz 10 for me!

Is the Nike Basketball at MK being renovated or just removed? Will be looking for the Black Toes and wondering where they will pop up.

Thanks Sinner for all the updates!

a friend of mine is going to Hong Kong. hoping they will be able to get the Kobe 8 MCs. I will be telling them to go straight to Wan Chai when they land!!

Hoping for a sz 9 (for him) and sz 10 for me!
Dunno if they still have them. I saw them there over a week ago. Good luck.
I have no idea what that is. They don't list a shop or anything. Hmmm.
Is the Nike Basketball at MK being renovated or just removed? Will be looking for the Black Toes and wondering where they will pop up.
Is the shop closed or something?  I haven't been there in over a week, so I'm not sure.

Dude, I just posted info on the Black Toes... read the thread! 

Can anyone help me with retro Jordans in Fa Yuen st? i wanted to know what retro Jordans are available in Hong Kong, Wan Chai. Good to know before hand so I can sort my cash out. ha. please any help would be great...

Anybody now if KD iv still available in HK and how much they are? any color way BTW.
Not sure. Maybe some of the smaller stores on Sneaker Street *might* have them. 
Can anyone help me with retro Jordans in Fa Yuen st? i wanted to know what retro Jordans are available in Hong Kong, Wan Chai. Good to know before hand so I can sort my cash out. ha. please any help would be great...

Jordan retros are usually pretty limited. I haven't been to the new Jordan-Store (a block away from Nike BB in Wan Chai), but most of the JB shoes here are current models (Melo, CP, etc).

Thanks sinner. Would you know the address to the Jordan store? Im staying at the holiday inn express. guess its not that far from time square mall. cool. Well I hope i can find a few retros out there. How many Posite the have out there? same retail or more resale?

nevermind on the address you said it was a block from Nike BB in Wan Chai so ill check it. But for the posites, are they limited also? would like a pair to ball in...

Last edited:
As usual, thanks SIN! last question, do you know how much the 2012 hyperdunk low and cp3 vi cost in HK and if any stores still sell 'em?

Thanks sinner. Would you know the address to the Jordan store? Im staying at the holiday inn express. guess its not that far from time square mall. cool. Well I hope i can find a few retros out there. How many Posite the have out there? same retail or more resale?

nevermind on the address you said it was a block from Nike BB in Wan Chai so ill check it. But for the posites, are they limited also? would like a pair to ball in...
I don't know the exact address as I haven't been there yet. When you exit Nike BB Wan Chai, hang a left, walk for about a block and you should see it across the street.  It should be on the same street as Nike BB.

Holiday Inn Express is literally across the street from Times Square. There's a Marathon Sports, Nike Shop & Royal Sporting House.  All sell GR-type stuff.  

Posite... as in Foamposites? Haven't seen many lately.  Resellers will have more Foams to choose from.
As usual, thanks SIN! last question, do you know how much the 2012 hyperdunk low and cp3 vi cost in HK and if any stores still sell 'em?
Both are GR's here with various colorways.  Don't think you'll have any problems finding them.  Sneaker Street.

They did have the Gym Green and Crimson foams sitting for a bit when they came out, but most likely none cause no recent releases. 

Thanks again SinnerP. Sorry to do this again but what reseller stores are out there? any by Holiday Inn or Fa Yuen st.? just wanted to know so it makes my trip alil easier...

The resellers are on Fa Yuen Street.  The one that has a better selection is called "Search".  I've posted the info in this thread previously.  Just search the thread for the address. 

I dunno which Holiday Inn Express you're staying at, but there aren't any resellers by the one next to Times Square. 

Update.

Went to the new Jordan Store the other day.  Nothing spectacular, but they did have some crimson Jordan 3's and some Jordan 1's (North Carolina, Pistons & Lakers). 

Also, (as cityofsquala mentioned) Nike Basketball on Sneaker Street is now Nike Football.  Nike Basketball will be relocated a block down and will open at around July. 

Hi SinnerP have you seen any tennis shoes like Federer Vapor Tours or Agassi Tech Challenge? I know the Tech Challenge has been out for quite some time but any laying around you might have seen?

Thanks!

Nike Tennis has a reasonable presence here. They sell Rafa's CourtBallistec 4.3's as well as Fed's Vapor 9's... in the latest colorways too. We recently started getting the Zoom Breathe 2K12's as wel as the Air Max Cage.

As for the Agassi's, we had the Lava ATC 2's back then, but not the yellow or purple ATC 3's.  Not available anymore.  I still have both pairs... DS! 
wink.gif

I've yet to play with Rafa's signature shoes but I really like the low profile Vapor Tour series on court specially the 9's and the flame pack release.

Thanks SinnerP.

They had the Flame Pack for a while... don't think it's available anymore.  

I tried playing in my Lava ATC 2's, but developed a bit of Plantar fasciitis  afterwards... dunno if it was directly related though. 

Yo sinnerP. I kno you dont have all the info/update but im gonna hit HK in a few hours and just wanted what ya know whats out in sneaker street today? any good shoes? Js? nikes? foams? you seen the Jordan XX8? thanks again.

Yo sinnerP. I kno you dont have all the info/update but im gonna hit HK in a few hours and just wanted what ya know whats out in sneaker street today? any good shoes? Js? nikes? foams? you seen the Jordan XX8? thanks again.

Just went to about 30+ sneaker shops in the past 5 days and there's was not one store that had stuff worth buying. Ther was about couple of reseller store but the prices are raped. You have better chance scoring a pair of shoes here or on eBay then going to these places and paying those prices. The only thing I bought was flyknit chukka in red which even those had a very limited size run. If you're looking for flyknits, Nike store in fa yuen st in mong kok will have all the GR colorway available.

PS did niketalk delete old accounts? Ive been a membr here since 06 but I can't log on to my account anymore. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom