Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Hi SinnerP, any air tech challenge II available? stripes or even old colorways
smile.gif
They had some random colorways last year... like the Photo-blue and Kumquat. 

EDIT 

Also saw the AM90 Infrareds at Nike Sogo today. 

Last edited:
Hey guys, glad I found this thread! I got more excited about my trip there next week as I read through the pages here! :D

Just wanted to ask if anybody would know where I can find "reasonably priced" (aka the least rape priced. Lol) reseller shops in HK. I'm on the hunt for some J 11 bred lows and I hope I can find a pair there which is cheaper than the current resell prices here in the PH. If someone knows any Nike/JB store still selling them in HK that'll even be better although that's probably wishful thinking. lol. Thanks guys!

Whats the resell price in PH right now and what sz would you be looking at? I think the size makes quite the difference in HK

Whats the resell price in PH right now and what sz would you be looking at? I think the size makes quite the difference in HK

Resell prices range from Php13k-14k these days. I'm looking for a size 9 or 9.5. Are those more expensive sizes in HK? If the bigger sizes are cheaper maybe I can buy those instead and look for a trade to my size.

I'm not sure "reasonably priced" resellers exist in HK... all the reseller prices are pretty "unreasonable" by reseller-standards... IMO. 

I'm not sure "reasonably priced" resellers exist in HK... all the reseller prices are pretty "unreasonable" by reseller-standards... IMO. 

Tsk tsk. That's too bad. I'll just try my luck in Mong Kok, if the price range for J11 Bred Lows is way out of my budget maybe I'll just try to find some AM90's on sale so I won't go home empty handed. Lol

Yeah, I could be wrong... I hope I'm wrong... but some of the prices I've seen in the past were just 
mean.gif

Yeah, heard about the resell price horror stories in HK too from another thread but I was hoping I can find a reseller looking to flip some pairs quickly at a lower resell price. I guess I shouldn't hold my breath. Lol

@SinnerP do you know of any particular reseller store in Mong Kok where I can probably get the most bang for my buck?

Thanks anyway, SinnerP! By the way, I have seen you post some pre order links in previous pages. How does that work, is it via raffle and if yes do you buy the shoes online or in store? And where do you get the links too, tried searching nike hk website but I didn't find anything.

Last edited:
Thanks anyway, SinnerP! By the way, I have seen you post some pre order links in previous pages. How does that work, is it via raffle and if yes do you buy the shoes online or in store? And where do you get the links too, tried searching nike hk website but I didn't find anything.
I can answer that one, it's usually a raffle and you buy the shoes in-store, some releases will have multiple stores that will carry the shoe so you choose the store closest to you.

Thanks for the reply guys! So far I've been to causeway bay and sneaker street but I haven't really found any good deals (Except probably some air max's on sale for $559). I hope I have better luck at citygate outlets

Went to kix-dreams, sms, and search and all had prices which were through the roof though it was nice to check out their collection. All had great inventories but I think Kix-dreams had the lowest prices among the three.

I think I can make a fortune shipping shoes back there from Canadeh, even with reseller pricing here from what I've seen, I mean holy crap. Too many people, plus most stores are really close by = no chance in hell. Not to mention HKers flip everything and line ups are nothing. Ugh.

Yeah, HK reseller prices are crazy. But I'm not sure where the resell market can be found online which can be challenging if you want to sell shoes here in HK. Any idea guys if there is an ebay or craigslist version which is being used in HK?

Yeah, HK reseller prices are crazy. But I'm not sure where the resell market can be found online which can be challenging if you want to sell shoes here in HK. Any idea guys if there is an ebay or craigslist version which is being used in HK?

yahoo auction HK, but all it's written in mandarin traditional character

Visited a couple of physical reseller store during my trip and their prices were atrocious!! I did see a fairly reasonably priced (still expensive) sock dart somewhere but I couldn't bear to part with my cash.

Didn't get to see much Asics Tiger in HK though! Any stores in particular I can keep a look out for during my next trip?

Will be visiting HK again next week.

Any new Roshe releases not released in the PI?

Are "Be True"s released in HK?

Last edited:
Haven't noticed the Be Trues here...

And I don't know what kind of Roshe's the PI gets, but what specifically are you looking for?

Back
Top Bottom