Out of all of the stuff Kanye has done...just how big is the hole he dug?

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Honesly, I think Kanye was just tryna put his stamp on being the most remembered Artist of the decade....

I think dude just needs his chest caved in one good time, on some middle school ****.....just something that would check his manhood (ll). Dont no real man get up there and GUSH over a female music video like that...

He aint gon lose no serious points over this, but I wouldnt care if he did. Thats what you get when you trade in your OG core fanbase for that TRL crowd he wanted to be entrenched with so bad. Lets see how they ride for you....

0d515846728d57a1d1605b80b90ac668ce8ac48.gif

I was telling Easy that exact same @$+$... He wouldn't have pulled that same stunt on Gucci or even Lupe a few years back. if the shoe were on the otherfoot and he won say hiphop album of the year and Rakim came out of nowhere and took the mic telling everyone that his album wasn't hiphop and he someoneelse made an actual classic that wasn't given credit he would cry like a little #%$ girl. Someone needs to slap the @$+$ outta him on National Televisionjust once and he'll sit right the hell back in place.

i gotta quote this

"Kanye doesn't even have an album coming out this year, and white people have officially lost their minds. Now is not the time for a grown-+#% blackman to be making a teenage white girl cry on TV"

world renowned blogger byron crawford

i think he could be screwed a little bit

but what do i know

I am sure more then a quarter of the people reading this post stayed in the street for this jack *@@*% shoes.

Ya guys need to stop comparing his actions to his music, we all know Kanye is a **** (and im sayin this as a fan), but the music he makes and produces are
pimp.gif

Kanye as a Musician > Kanye as A Person

O and I do believe his next album will sell better than his previous

Buzz will just be bigger, music should get better, more millions sold...good music can come from anyone, even the jerks

Originally Posted by jc619er

I've never seen why Kanye is considered so great in the hip hop world. He made great beats before his own stuff and then when he started rapping I didn't get it. He has good content with one of the worst deliveries of all time. He finally got better on Graduation and that is definitely his best constructed album. Then he completely lost it with 808's and Heartbreak. I think that was the starting of a bad era for him and then he for the most ruined BP3 with those terrible beats and now this. I think South Park should do another Kanye episode because they hit it right on the head the first time. I'm so over this guy. Graduation is the only album where he finally got over himself enough to actually make something good. Go back and remember how good of a producer you used to be Kanye.
I agree, his flow is bad and lyrics average. Not sure why he is considered a good rapper at all but he is a great producer. I do enjoy his albumsbut don't consider him a great rapper.
The whole incident was in poor taste but what else can we expect from Kanye. He is has no class and his life has been spiraling downward since his mothersun-timely death. Also his beats are falling off. People on here saying Ye has 3 classics?!? Wow, a classic is "Doggystyle", "Ready to die","Illmatic", "ATLiens". The bar is set low in this era for what is a classic album. All you need is a couple good beats, catchy hooks, anddecent pointless lyrics. Kanye has a few 4 mic albums under his belt and one border line classic "College Dropout". He doesn't have the lyricaltalent to birth a true all-time classic.

[h1]Obama: Kanye Is A "JACK-@$%[/h1]

Read More: Abc, Barack Obama, Kanye Jack %#@, Kanye !+$@***, Kanye West, Kanye West !+$@***, Obama !+$@***, Obama Kanye, Obama Kanye West, Obama On Kanya, Obama Trashes Kanya, Terry Moran, What Did Obama Say About Kanya, Entertainment News

s-OBAMA-KANYE-large.jpg

During a CNBC interview on Monday, President Obama called hip-hop artist Kanye West a "!+$@***" over his behavior at the MTV Video Music Awards. (Watch video of Kanye at the VMAs here.)

Obama's colorful remark was actually made in an off-the-record portion of the interview that was tweeted -- and then deleted -- by ABC News reporter Terry Moran.

"Pres. Obama just called Kanye West a '!+$@***' for his outburst at VMAs when Taylor Swift won. Now THAT'S presidential," Moran wrote.

Politico's Michael Calderone has ABC's statement apologizing for Moran's journalistic breach.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Honesly, I think Kanye was just tryna put his stamp on being the most remembered Artist of the decade....

I think dude just needs his chest caved in one good time, on some middle school ****.....just something that would check his manhood (ll). Dont no real man get up there and GUSH over a female music video like that...

He aint gon lose no serious points over this, but I wouldnt care if he did. Thats what you get when you trade in your OG core fanbase for that TRL crowd he wanted to be entrenched with so bad. Lets see how they ride for you....

0d515846728d57a1d1605b80b90ac668ce8ac48.gif

I was telling Easy that exact same @$+$... He wouldn't have pulled that same stunt on Gucci or even Lupe a few years back. if the shoe were on the other foot and he won say hiphop album of the year and Rakim came out of nowhere and took the mic telling everyone that his album wasn't hiphop and he someone else made an actual classic that wasn't given credit he would cry like a little #%$ girl. Someone needs to slap the @$+$ outta him on National Television just once and he'll sit right the hell back in place.

damn glad you quoted that cause i totally over looked the last sentence. great point EZ

I don't get the up roar. Had Kanye did this %!% to a sista nobody would care. But he does it to a lil' country girl and dudes are in a uproar. Its noteven that serious. He did the same %!% to Justice and no one cared lol. Maybe because it was overseas I guess. Hell Kanye helped Taylor Swift out because all Iheard today was "I didn't even know who the hell Taylor Swift was". Hell her people are probably estatic by this as is Beyonce's.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I don't get the up roar. Had Kanye did this %!% to a sista nobody would care. But he does it to a lil' country girl and dudes are in a uproar. Its not even that serious. He did the same %!% to Justice and no one cared lol. Maybe because it was overseas I guess. Hell Kanye helped Taylor Swift out because all I heard today was "I didn't even know who the hell Taylor Swift was". Hell her people are probably estatic by this as is Beyonce's.
QTF...

When it comes to awards shows, the people you're talking about the day after are the BIGGEST winners... Kanye acheived that feat without winning anaward... This is show business... Contrversey sells almost as good as sex... (& sex causes the MOST contreversey)...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I don't get the up roar. Had Kanye did this %!% to a sista nobody would care. But he does it to a lil' country girl and dudes are in a uproar. Its not even that serious. He did the same %!% to Justice and no one cared lol. Maybe because it was overseas I guess. Hell Kanye helped Taylor Swift out because all I heard today was "I didn't even know who the hell Taylor Swift was". Hell her people are probably estatic by this as is Beyonce's.
QTF...

When it comes to awards shows, the people you're talking about the day after are the BIGGEST winners... Kanye acheived that feat without winning an award... This is show business... Contrversey sells almost as good as sex... (& sex causes the MOST contreversey)...
Co-sign and honestly? It wouldn't shock me if everyone was in on it. From Beyonce to Taylor Swift to Kanye.....who loses here? Who lost lastnight? Don't tell me Kanye because he's the biggest name in the country right now. The president is commenting on him. And don't tell me he'sgonna hurt from this %!@ because he's a known a-hole who somehow managed fans to ignore that fact and people just judge him for his music(which is how itshould be btw). Kanye won last night.

the hole isn't deep at all. it was definitely a bad move but it aint like he Chris Browned her face. i dont agree with what he did tho. Now all the countryrednecks are loading their shot guns cus the Black monster insulted the white angel. it was probably staged

QTF...

When it comes to awards shows, the people you're talking about the day after are the BIGGEST winners... Kanye acheived that feat without winning an award... This is show business... Contrversey sells almost as good as sex... (& sex causes the MOST contreversey)...
Co-sign and honestly? It wouldn't shock me if everyone was in on it. From Beyonce to Taylor Swift to Kanye.....who loses here? Who lost last night? Don't tell me Kanye because he's the biggest name in the country right now. The president is commenting on him. And don't tell me he's gonna hurt from this %!@ because he's a known a-hole who somehow managed fans to ignore that fact and people just judge him for his music(which is how it should be btw). Kanye won last night.

Come on fam... Lets be serious. This isn't that Eminem stunt from last years movie awards, nothing was being promoted there was no reason for this stunt tobe pulled. Did you see the look on that girls face? Did you see her body language? She was totally dejected, there was nothing in her that showed that she wasbuilt/equiped to handle something like that. She looked like the entire school had just saw her butt naked or something like of that nature. For him to dothat to her on her 1st award ever received was some extra scum of the earth *@#+.

This is the same person who has cried on tv for feeling like his work wasn't respected... CRIED, THREW A %%**!+$ TANTRUM ON CAMERA Because he felt likethey ruined his performance!!! Yet he turns around and does this to a new artist. Its not about his status in music, ##%# his music right now, its about hischaracter as man, and unfortunately for him he has shown that he has none time and time again.

Like I said.

He wouldn't have pulled that same stunt on Gucci or even Lupe a few years back. if the shoe were on the other foot and he won say hiphop album of the year and Rakim came out of nowhere and took the mic telling everyone that his album wasn't hiphop and he someone else made an actual classic that wasn't given credit he would cry like a little #%$ girl. Someone needs to slap the @$+$ outta him on National Television just once and he'll sit right the hell back in place.

QTF...

Co-sign and honestly? It wouldn't shock me if everyone was in on it. From Beyonce to Taylor Swift to Kanye.....who loses here? Who lost last night? Don't tell me Kanye because he's the biggest name in the country right now. The president is commenting on him. And don't tell me he's gonna hurt from this %!@ because he's a known a-hole who somehow managed fans to ignore that fact and people just judge him for his music(which is how it should be btw). Kanye won last night.

Come on fam... Lets be serious. This isn't that Eminem stunt from last years movie awards, nothing was being promoted there was no reason for this stunt to be pulled. Did you see the look on that girls face? Did you see her body language? She was totally dejected, there was nothing in her that showed that she was built/equiped to handle something like that. She looked like the entire school had just saw her butt naked or something like of that nature. For him to do that to her on her 1st award ever received was some extra scum of the earth *@#+.

This is the same person who has cried on tv for feeling like his work wasn't respected... CRIED, THREW A %%**!+$ TANTRUM ON CAMERA Because he felt like they ruined his performance!!! Yet he turns around and does this to a new artist. Its not about his status in music, ##%# his music right now, its about his character as man, and unfortunately for him he has shown that he has none time and time again.

Like I said.

He wouldn't have pulled that same stunt on Gucci or even Lupe a few years back. if the shoe were on the other foot and he won say hiphop album of the year and Rakim came out of nowhere and took the mic telling everyone that his album wasn't hiphop and he someone else made an actual classic that wasn't given credit he would cry like a little #%$ girl. Someone needs to slap the @$+$ outta him on National Television just once and he'll sit right the hell back in place.

I agree with you Seymore....

Dude is the female version of a hustla.... DIVA...

Back
Top Bottom